Chapter Thirty Eight

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

SHATTERED

PHUWIN POV

Gemini's weirdness made me laugh, but I still felt uneasy. Fourth was frantic because he couldn't contact P'Pond and his parents, and I couldn't help but feel the same. I excused myself and went outside for some fresh air. It was hard to see how clingy Gemini and Fourth were, and how much Gemini cared for Fourth. I'm suffocating seeing Hia Dunk and P'Joong too, and the way they look at each other. Just say that you two like each other. 😮‍💨😑

Walking around the dorm garden was perfect to clear my mind. I sat down near the flower garden and took out my phone. I dialled P'Pond's number, but it was unavailable. I tried a couple of times, but there was still no answer.

What's going on, P'Pond? Why did you suddenly disappear? I'm scared now. I felt the same uneasy and scared feeling I had the last time I saw you.

"You said you love me, P'Pond,"

"Phu?"

I look up, P'Perth standing in front of me. Looking at me very worried.

"P'Perth!"

"Something is bothering you? Is it that St. Gabriel again?" P'Perth said sitting beside me, "Is he hurt you?"

"What? No...phi...no, he didn't do anything to me, it was just..."

"Then, what happens? You look like you are on the edge of crying?" P'Perth said while patting my head gently, "So assume..."

"He did nothing to me, I was just worried," I said and then I started to tell P'Perth everything from P'Pond's confession to how frantic Fourth was for not being able to contact him and his parents.

P'Perth listens to my story calmly, he gently strokes my hair. He told me to go back to the dorm and ask Joong to go back home early and take Fourth home immediately.

I followed P'Perth's advice and walked back to the dorm, but then I didn't expect something I should not witness.

Seeing Gemini and Fourth cuddling on the sofa was nothing for me but next, I heard a noise coming from Hia's and P'Joong's room, like someone was moaning. The voice is so familiar, it's Hia's voice.

Wait what? Huh?!

The door is not fully closed and I can see inside.

OMFG!

I don't know if I should scream or run to the bathroom to wash my brain.

I saw P'Joong on top of Hia and both are naked. They're having sex.

Shia?!

I walk out to my room, the original room of me and P'Pond. I shouldn't go there, now my brain is contained. But still, if they want to do it, they should close that damn door.

Diao, are they dating now?

Whatever! I will just talk tomorrow. I thought and started packing my stuff.

Thank God the wall between the rooms is quite thick so I didn't hear the wrestling my Hia did with P'Joong.

While tidying up my stuff in my luggage, I glance at P'Pond's open bag. Curiosity gets the best of me, I look inside the bag, I mean, it's already open so don't judge me.

There's not much inside the backpack, just an iPad, books, a phone charger, usual stuff. But then I spotted a small red pouch with a red cross symbol, looks like it was an emergency bag or first aid box. I opened the box and saw 2 small bottles of medicine. One is painkiller medicine with high doses and the other bottle is written, TMZ.

"TMZ?"

I read the description of the bottle, and my heart just dropped. The description is written as "Temozolomide, medicine for cancer or tumour treatment."

"Cancer? A tumour?"

No, no way, this is some kind of mistake, right? Maybe P'Pond mistakenly brought it but then the medicine bottle was also clearly written in P'Pond's name.

Cancer? Tumour?

________

Double update!

It's short but will slowly reveal what happened to Pond.

I'm sorry but It's another heartbreaking chapter.

Hope you like it and thank you for liking this story.

I love all you guys respond, it helped me to keep writing, giving me the motivation. Love you guys sm!

See you guys in the next chapter.

I will go to sleep now.