Chapter Fifty Seven

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

TOGETHER FOREVER

Since their arrival in Berlin in mid-June, the summer season in Germany is also the peak tourist season. The warm weather is great for outdoor activities such as hiking and swimming.

Earth had already arranged transportation to take them to the mansion, which is located in the wealthiest area in West Berlin, Charlottenburg.

"Willkommen in der Pirapat Mansion!" Upon arriving at the mansion, the head butler, Sebastian, warmly welcomes them.

"Willkommen zu Hause, Master Earth, Master Mix, young Master Pond, und young Master Fourth," Sebastian greeted, while also instructing the other maids to take care of the luggage.

"Sebastian, Es ist schon eine Weile her. Wie geht's dir?" Earth asks.

"Es ist immer toll, Sir," Sebastian answered with his signature butler gesture. "We've already prepared the rooms for everyone," he continues.

"großartig, danke," Earth responded and then walked to the room that was already prepared. The others also followed.

Pond walks towards Sebastian while holding hands with Phuwin. Sebastian noticed and smiled ear-to-ear seeing him. Sebastian, who used to take care of Pond when he was little, considered Pond like his own son.

"Es ist lange her, Sebastian," Pond said.

"mein Vergnügen, I'm so delighted that the young master is in a healthy condition again. I was so worried to the point that this old butler couldn't concentrate at work,"

Pond smiled, "Sorry to make you worried but I'm okay now, you'll see me in a long long time," Pond said and Sebastian responded with a soft expression.

Pond noticed the lost expression in Phuwin's, "Ah, sorry, Phu, Sebastian is our head butler that served the Pirapat family before Dad was even born. He was my granny's butler, it was automatic for me to speak with him in Germany but Sebastian can speak English fluently and a little bit of Thai," Pond said and Phuwin nodded.

Sebastian was speaking in Germany while greeting everyone, including the conversation with Pond. Earth and Pond can speak German fluently. That's why Phuwin is a little bit lost and confused. So Pond explains it to him.

Sebastian then notices Phuwin beside Pond, he realises who he is. "Your wish is finally fulfilled, Young master," Sebastian said in Germany and then turned to Phuwin, "Please take good care of our Young master Pond," he said, this time he used English so Phuwin could understand.

"I will try my best to handle this stubborn kid," Phuwin replied in English and Sebastian burst into laughter, Pond protested.

Everyone settles and cleans themselves after a long flight, then has dinner that has already been served by the maid.