Chapter Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

JEALOUSY

JOONG POV

I see Pond being so close and touchy with Dunk, is he doing this on purpose to make his crush jealous? But seriously Pond, with his brother? And since when did you become this close with him?

I know they're his childhood friends but their relationship is loosened after many years. Wait, why I'm so bothered with Pond being so touchy with Dunk?

"You know Joong, your face is kind of funny now"

I heard my cousin say softly leaning close to my side. I look at him confused.

Ohm put his arm around my shoulder and smirked. I frowned, I feel like he teasing me right now. 

"You know, you're being so obvious right now, my dear cousin," He said still speaking so softly to not let anyone hear him, "Well, that one is a tough one for sure"

I still don't understand what the hell is he talking about. 

"Ohm, what the hell are you talking about?"

Ohm grin which makes me even more confused but also annoyed. He always plays pranks so it's hard for me to take him seriously. 

I look back to Pond and still see him put his arm around Dunk's shoulder, and then look at Phuwin, his expression somehow irritated and annoyed. Oh ho...is it work?

"Pond, take your hands away from me? It's heavy!" I heard Dunk complaining while struggling to free himself from Pond.

"Why? You don't like it?" Pond said while his face leaning so close to Dunk

Ok, why do I feel so irritated right now? My chest feels funny. Huh??

I walk to them and take out Pond's arm from Dunk. "Ok, that's enough Pond," I said

I can see everyone looking at me in surprise. Including Pond. 

Wait, what the heck did I just do? 

I look at Dunk's expression, he also looks so surprised. I sigh and release Pond's hand. 

"Pond, I will go back to the dorm first." I said and then looked at Ohm "I'll see you later"

"You don't want to stay until the announcement?" Pond asks

"I believe that both CHINZILLA and CTRL+S will be going to move to the next round," I said and then walked back to the dorm but I could still see Ohm's face which was grinning and full of amusement.

Damn it, I hate it when he does that.

I roll my eyes and continue walking out from the backstage. 

OHM POV

After Joong walked away, everyone was still surprised by what Joong had just done. Well, not me thou. I know my cousin very well, he definitely did that unconsciously. I think Joong wasn't aware of his feelings. 

On the other hand, I can see Pond being surprised by what Joong just did. I don't blame him, what Joong just did was out of his character. He didn't expect Joong will react like that, I think what Pond doing is wanting to provoke Phuwin by teasing Dunk. Boy, he is really determined. 

I also notice Nanon looking back and forth between Pond and Phuwin. I guess my smart boyfriend realizes that Pond is trying to make his cousin jealous. Nanon walks towards me.