Chapter Fifty Six

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

FAMILY VACATION
(Part 2: Airport Chaos)

On the day of departure, all three families had already arrived at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. As expected, their arrival attracted a lot of attention, since their flight would be in the afternoon and it was a long school holiday, so there were more people than usual.

Of course, they attracted many people, since the parents themselves are well-known famous people in Thailand. Win and Earth are high-paid actors, New is a famous TV host, and Mix is a famous influencer and vet. Bright is a handsome multibillionaire CEO who often appears in the media, and the same with Tay, who is also a multimillionaire CEO and ex-national football athlete.

 Bright is a handsome multibillionaire CEO who often appears in the media, and the same with Tay, who is also a multimillionaire CEO and ex-national football athlete

It was rare for these six people to gather in the same place, so people around made a fuss. Not to mention, their sons who also came in pairs.

People around started to take their phones and photograph them

People around started to take their phones and photograph them. Many girls also recognized Fourth due to the ongoing CHINZILLA promotion. People then started swarming around them, which made Bright ask the airport staff for assistance. The airport security then helped them go through the crowd.

Joong and Pond looked calm under the sudden chaos because they were already used to it, having grown up with famous parents. Fourth, they started to get used to this kind of situation since he would debut, and Dunk, who was a little bit startled, could handle it calmly. Meanwhile, Phuwin and Gemini were surprised by it. Phuwin was even clingy towards Pond.

"You okay there, Phu?" Pond asks, changing to intertwine his fingers with Phuwin

"I'm ok, just surprised," Phuwin said, "How can you be so calm under this chaos?"

"When you have 2 famous parents and also going-to-be-famous-superstars lil bro, you can say, I'm used to it," Pond said with a chuckle

"Make sense, Uncle Bright and Uncle Win are the most celebrities,  that's why P'Joong also reacted calmly in this situation," Phuwin said looking at Joong who was walking in front of him with Dunk. "He is walking like nothing," he continues

Pond chuckles with his boyfriend amazed, "Joong just doesn't care, as long as it doesn't bother him,"

"I'm surprised you reacted to this, babe, uncle Tay and Uncle New are also famous right, you should get used to it, Dunk even acted calmly," Pond said

"That's because Hia Dunk usually helps Papa New with his Host Job, Hia is good with the media so he is planning to continue at Media Engineering," Phuwin responded

Pond just nodded.

Thankfully they can get away from the crowd, fortunately, they didn't use a regular check-in line. They'll not fly using a regular flight or buy a first-class seat, instead, they use a line for private jet departure.

Again, Phuwin, Gemini, Dunk, and even Fourth are amazed by how wealthy their parents are. Pond and Joong just stand unfazed. Walking inside the jet like it's their daily routine.

After everyone safely boarded the Jet, the pilot then greeted who was apparently Tay's good friend

After everyone safely boarded the Jet, the pilot then greeted who was apparently Tay's good friend. The plane attendance explains the safety information before the Jets take off.

The flight to Berlin takes 12-13 hours straight, and everyone was excited especially the boy to hurry to arrive in Berlin. This holiday will be a great memory for them.

______
Annyeong yeorobun! Sawadhi ka!

I'm back.
After last week LOL 2024, I'm planning to update but I got sick 😅
Sorry for the late update.

I will update it again tomorrow for the last chapter. Can't believe this story will come to an end. I'm going to cry 😭

Hope you like it, and hope you have a nice weekend.