Chapter-4-Will You

After this they watched a special dolphin show that was meant for the one's who had bought the exclusive ticket.  As they were watching, one of the trainers announced that they will choose one person who can ride on the dolphin.  Unexpectedly, the little girl who they had helped earlier by taking her picture was chosen. After she had changed into the swimsuit that the aquarium had given her.  Seeing her enjoy Luna's face lit up and she said "I think that the little girl deserves the chance the most even though i wanted it but i am too old for it anyway".  "You're right after all she is just a child" replied Allan.  

(The girl that Luna and Allan took picture of near the penguin exhibit, when riding the dolphin

(The girl that Luna and Allan took picture of near the penguin exhibit, when riding the dolphin.)

     After the girl had climbed down the show continued on.  When the show was almost coming to an end, the dolphin jumped out of the water and splashed water all over Luna and Allan and a couple of people who were sitting there.  After the show was completed Allan And Luna walked out of the of there and Allan said "Luna, we should get going we are completely drenched in water and it's getting colder anyway".  " You are right And besides my mom just texted me to come back home" replied Luna. They got on the bus and went home. They both kept bumping into each other on their way for a few days.

     One day as Allan was working in the cafe, he saw Luna coming in and went there to take her order and gave her a piece of paper with a message for her and it said "Wait for me until my shift is over".  Luna read the letter and so she waited for his shift to be over.  When he met her and as they walked to the bus stop he said  "I was told not to talk to costumers for a long time just because i knew them. So i wrote to you to wait on a piece of paper. So i wanted to say this to you but---". Before could finish his sentence he got a call from his mom. when he ended the phone he said "Sorry, Luna but, I got to run an errand. Can you give me your number. Lets meet this weekend".  "Sure, can you give me your phone (types her number in his phone) Here you go." replies Luna. And they leave.

That night------

     Allan calls her.  "Hey, Luna Sorry again for earlier" said Allan.  "Its totally fine and when and where do you want to meet this weekend?" asked Luna.  "I'm kinda busy this Saturday and i have 3 shifts on Sunday."replied and further added "How about  we meet this Sunday at 7:00 pm at entrance of the Mysterious valley,  only if it is okay for you" asked Allan. "Mysterious valley, huh, Sure, why not, my parents are going out of town and they can't stop me besides, i always wanted to go there away"replied Luna.  "Umm So its a done deal?" asked Allan. "Yeah, Oops PARENT POLICE Gotta go, Good night"replied Luna. "Hahaha, Good night meet you on Sunday" said Allan and ended the call.

On Sunday, 7:00 pm, At the entrance of the Mysterious valley.....

     "Hey, Luna"said Allan. "Hey Allan have you been waiting for a long time" asked Luna " No" replied  Allan. "Then ,Lets go in" said Luna.  And they went in and sat on a large rock and silently watched the water fall. " Luna, did you know that this is where the Lunar river's water comes from" asked Allan.  " Really I didn't know that. Any way you wanted to talk about some thing?" replied and asked Luna. " Yeah, about that, Luna .........Luna I really like you and so Will you be my girlfriend"asked Allan stuttering.

Luna I really like you and so Will you be my girlfriend"asked Allan stuttering

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)