Chapter-15-Luna's Parents

And went back to the castle with Prime minister William and Liam.

     Allan went to his room and sat there thinking about how is father was irresponsible and lost him and then he wants him to become something he does not want. As he was lost in his thoughts some one knocked on his door and he turned around to see his father.  "Father"said Allan while he stood up and bowed towards him in respect. "Oh Lucas What are you doing here just sitting here and looking out of the window this is your room you should be cleaning up instead"replied The king. "But father i still have two weeks originally so i want to..........i want to spend more time with my adoptive mother so please excuse me for another week because i do not know whether i will be able to meet her again or not"requested Allan. Looking at his son's requesting eyes the king said "Fine but you should breakup with her"replied the king.

     As the king was about to leave Allan called him"Father tell me tell me why i had a fiance when i was born and who chose her". Hearing that The king replied "It is the destiny of the king of the moon kingdom and She would be chosen at birth for him and The stars chose her for you son". 

     After talking to his father he was not able to sleep because he wanted to meet the girl who was chosen for him at birth these thoughts would not let Allan sleep properly and around 1:00 in the morning he was able to fall asleep.  After waking up he found out that his father wanted to have his breakfast with him and so he quickly got dressed and went to the dining hall.  His father looked at him and said "Good morning son did you sleep well last night". "Yes yes i did"replied Allan.  After sometime of eating Allan broke the silence by asking his father "Father could....could you ..........could you tell me where......where my fiance is now" "Well...er...umm..In the Moon kingdom the prince....umm...can not meet his bride before the wedding"replied The king while stuttering.  "Wait who said that i am going to get married now"asked Allan in shock.  "Well you are going to become the crown prince even if you do not know how to do magic so after you are officially the crown prince you have to be engaged with your chosen bride it is given in the moon kingdom's tradition"replied the King and left the table.

Back to earth (Dear readers).............

     After going back to earth Luna was helped by William and in climbing down the mountain because it was all ready dark by the time Luna came back to earth and so William teleported them to the mountain in the mysterious valley.  Luna thanked William and left to Allan's house to inform his mother about his return. After giving the message to Serena Luna left for her house. When she tried to unlock it she saw her parents had already returned home and were mad at Luna for staying out so late and grounded her for the rest of the week.

The next morning..............

As Luna was in the shower Luna's mom was cleaning her room and accidentally found Luna's personal diary and read it.

     She read every thing that was written in the diary including how Allan was the Prince of the moon kingdom and that she went to the moon kingdom and stayed there

     She read every thing that was written in the diary including how Allan was the Prince of the moon kingdom and that she went to the moon kingdom and stayed there. Her mother was furious and called her for a family meeting.

     Upon finding out that her mother read her diary Luna got angry and screamed that she wants to be a normal girl from a normal house hold She said" Is our home a normal home i have not seen my grandparents in years and even if they are not feeling well i have to stay in my home and wait until you guys come home to know their condition is it normal" to which her parents replied "Honey we have a massive secret and we have to protect it now that you are old enough we will tell you".

     "Ah now you will truly know your origin and you will be able to be a part of my revenge plan"thought˚☽˚。⋆𓃦 ˚☽˚。⋆

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)