Chapter-17-Lets Breakup

Right at that moment a flower pot fell in the spot where Luna was standing before.

     "Oh my, Luna are you okay are you hurt"asked Allan with complete concern in his voice. "Yes i .....i am not hurt"replied Luna. "Okay but you have dirt all over you skirt from the fall of the flower pot"and added "Lets go to your home and change i need to change too i have dirt all over my pants" said Allan. "Yes but how did you know that the flower pot would fall"asked Luna. "I heard someone say it falling and so i pulled you"and added"call it luck i guess"replied Allan. Right then the owner of the flower pot came and apologized for the all most accident. They went to their homes and changed and met each other at the bus stop

     After which they went to a photo booth which Allan suggested after taking some pictures. Allan looked at Luna with shining eyes and said "Look the pictures turned out really well". "Yeah they are"replied Luna. They went and got cotton candy After that they roamed here and there all over town until nightfall.

     They went to a cafe and ordered some drinks and were happily chatting and after they paid the cheque and boarded the bus and got down and were walking

     They went to a cafe and ordered some drinks and were happily chatting and after they paid the cheque and boarded the bus and got down and were walking. When Luna suddenly turned serious and said "Allan i need to tell you something very important". "What is it Luna"asked Allan. "Well today has been one of the happiest but LETS BREAKUP"replied Luna with a serious face. "I beg your pardon"said Allan in shock. "Yes Lets breakup"replied Luna and added "We are over. O-V-E-R". And Luna ran back to her house and went to her bedroom and cried. She would not even leave her house for days.

     At the same time Allan went back to his house and tried to call Luna many times but she would not pick up his calls. He was extremely depressed and would not eat any thing for days until one day he fainted due to the lack of vitamins in his body.

 He was extremely depressed and would not eat any thing for days until one day he fainted due to the lack of vitamins in his body

      When he woke up he saw Luna's concerned face. He immediately sat up and took her hand and pulled her by her waist and he asked "Luna why do you wanna break up". "We are all wrong for each other"replied Luna. "Why"Allan asked. "Because you already have a fiance and you are just playing with me until you were engaged"replied and added "Yes i heard Prime minister say about your future marriage to your mom"replied Luna. "Uh Luna i am going to talk to my father about my future marriage i do not want it"said Allan. "So what is stopping you now please do not end our relationship"asked Allan. "I am sorry but long distance will not work because my father got a new job offer in a city far away even so it does not matter because you will be in the moon kingdom."replied Luna. After some time Allan loosen the grip of Luna's hand and she stood up and was about to leave when she turned back and said "Tell your mom that i am sorry". "Sorry for what"asked Allan. "For hurting you"replied Luna. "Oh so you want to apologize to my mom for hurting me"asked Allan. "No I (sigh)i promised your mother that i will not hurt you but i did"replied Luna and left.

     As soon as Luna left the room Serena came to Allan's side as his eyes welled up again. "Do not cry Al,What did she say"asked Serena. "Well she says that she is sorry because hurt me and she apologized to you not me"replied Allan. "What she did not say why she wanted to break up"asked Serena in shock. "She told me that she over heard you and prime minister William about my future marriage and she assumed i was a playboy and i was playing with her until my engagement"replied Allan. "Oh my"exclaimed Serena.

     Luna ran out of Allan's house and went to hers and cried her self to sleep. "Honey  wake up wake up eat something"said Mrs Lee as she was trying to wake Luna. "Yeah mom i am awake i am awake what do you want"asked Luna. "Luna you broke up with Allan Why your father was just saying that you would have to break up with him soon but not now you had to break up with him when they start searching for our family"replied Mrs Lee. "What ever mom then also my heart would be broken right besides it would be better to break up with him normally instead of ghosting him then and Mom please can we move away from this town i don't want to stay here anymore it has so many memories i don't want to stay"requested Luna. "Okay honey i will talk  to your father about this matter"replied Mrs Lee.

    "What is this! this is not in my plan but i can't interfere"thought ˚☽˚。⋆𓃦 ˚☽˚。⋆

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)