Chapter-22- Allan's Biological Family

But he was unexpectedly teleported to the roof of a building and when he about to go down a boy standing on the edge said "Hello Brother Lucas or Allan".

    What who are you and how do you know my name and my true identity"asked Allan. "That is because you are my brother"replied the boy. "What are you saying"asked Allan. "Oh my my i am guessing my or our father did not mention me ever well it might be possible that he had actually forgotten me his second son let me introduce myself brother" and added " I am Sain the second Prince of the Moon Kingdom"replied the boy. "What have you lost your mind"asked Allan but with out replying to him the boy who was standing on the edge kept him earphone and thrown himself back Allan immediately went and tried to catch him. 

      "Brother dear don't worry i will come back to talk to you just don't bring father with you and meet me near the Lunar river railing  in 5 minutes if you go back and bring father i will not be there even if you come so be alone" said the boy ...

      "Brother dear don't worry i will come back to talk to you just don't bring father with you and meet me near the Lunar river railing  in 5 minutes if you go back and bring father i will not be there even if you come so be alone" said the boy while flying.

     Allan immediately ran down the building and then ran to the Lunar river's railing. But when the boy saw him he said "Ugh you really are my brother, brother cause you definitely know how to spoil someone's vacation". "Now do not talk like that with your brother Luca and you are not on a vacation you ran away again seriously. Now lets go back"replied King Kyle. "Sorry Brother but i wanted to know if i truly had a brother or you were just bluffing"said Allan. As Sain was dragged away Allan asked "Father he said that his name was Sain but you called him Luca what is his real named". "His real name is Saint Luca"replied King Kyle. "Saint?? You mean Prince Saint Luca" asked Allan. "No His title is Saint because he a was born under the legendary Saint star that star is very rare to appear and Luca was born in that star so his title is  Saint"replied King Kyle. "Was that no one before him who was born in that star" asked Allan. "No there has not been any one before him"replied King Kyle "And which star am i "asked Allan. "Oh Son you were born under an even rare star the Heart moon star" replied King Kyle. "Heart moon star "said Allan with a puzzled look on his face. "Yes it is when the Heart moon or the mini moon or moon's moon was in the position which is very rare and it causes a new star to be generated" replied King Kyle. 

     As they were walking past  Allan's old home he said "Oh Father i almost forgot the reason i came to earth why don't you meet my adoptive mother". "Yes you are right son i still  have not thanked your adoptive mother for adopting and raising you" replied King Kyle.  As they entered Serena was sitting on the couch in the living room watching some gardening ideas. When Allan entered with King Kyle, Serena slowly turned head and when she saw King Kyle she froze. 

     King Kyle bowed and said "I am Kyle, father of Lucas and King of the Moon Kingdom. I am here to thank you for rescuing my son and raising him. Ms Roberts i am in forever debt to you". "It is fine i don't mind if anything Allan was such a sweet boy raising him was my pleasure" and added "by the way I am Serena Roberts" replied Serena. Hearing her voice "Rena, Rena is that you, Wow i mean wow you raised Lucas all along you should have just told me" said King Kyle. "I am so sorry My name is Serena and it is spelled S-E-R-E-N-A it is not R-E-N-A" replied Serena. "Oh come on Rena you may have changed your name and your hair and eye colors but your voice will never change" said King Kyle. "No i am sorry but i have no clue about what you are talking about"replied Serena. "Fine i thought that you are some one else any way Lucas is going to be crowned as the crown prince and he wants you to attend i will make some arrangements for you to come to the moon kingdom but you have go back to earth within 24 hours because you can not stay there longer even if you want to " said King Kyle and left with Allan.