Chapter-8-Adopted

"Mom, is it true that i am adopted" said Allan when he saw his mom. But Serena jut froze when she saw William.

     "Mom, Why aren't you saying anything?" said Allan frustrated as he didn't like anyone calling him adopted because he knew that he looked nothing like his mother.  "Allan, Son I wanted to tell this to you when you are older but looks like it is the time ......"said Serena but before she can continue Allan screamed "MOM, Are you saying that i am adopted and how much older MOM, i am already 20 you know, and if this topic wouldn't have come now were you going to say when i am married or maybe when your first grand child is born". "Al, how can you say that I was going to tell you when you turned 21 okay "replied Serena with sadness in her voice.

     "UMMM, I am so sorry to interrupt your conversion but can you tell me where and when and how did you find his highness Ms Roberts" said William. But before Serena could reply Allan said "Mr William Cord please don't call me his highness, you don't even know whether if i am the one you are looking for". "I am confident that you are the one because you have a pure moon light aura and i used magic and you have the Royal moon blood and so  your highness  you are the one i am looking for and i cannot call you by your real name i have to give respect to the royal family"replied William.  "Ugh Fine" replied Allan giving in for the Prime Minister who was persistent about calling Allan "His Highness".

     "Now answer my previous questions Ms Roberts" said William changing his gaze towards Serena. "I found Allan near the Lunar Fall's forest as i was just sitting there waiting for someone but that person ditched me that day  and was just sitting there thinking why my life was like this but then suddenly i heard a faint cry and as i followed that noise i saw a baby warped in a blanket and i took him  and came back to my house. That day i reported to the police station that i found a baby but after a few days i went back to the police station to find out what happened to the baby but i found out that no one claimed the baby as theirs so i decided to adopted him as he was just a toddler now that you claimed that Allan is your majesty's son i am willing to give him up but don't think that, that easily i will let go of my son I am willing to give him only on one condition and that is he should come and stay with me on every Sunday " replied Serena.

     "Okay, For now your highness stay with your adopted mother and i will inform this matter to his majesty and i will do as he orders me, Now i will take my leave your highness" said Prime minister William.  "But before you leave please tell me one thing do i have to go with you to the moon kingdom with you i love it on earth and i have the mom who loved me no less than her biological child and raised me and i have a girlfriend now i really love her i cannot just leave every thing here and come with you "said Allan. "I will personally discuss this matter with his majesty and he is a very kind person"said William and left. "Though there is not much to discuss with his majesty he will ask me to bring you back" thought William.

In the Moon Kingdom Palace.......

     "Your Majesty I found Prince Lucas but there ........."said the  prime minister but before he can continue the king interrupted him saying "What! What are you saying Prime minister William and what do you mean by 'but' if you found Lucas then bring him back to the Moon kingdom".  "your majesty the thing is Prince Lucas was adopted by some one but even though the person is willing to let him go but she wants the Prince to visit her on every Sunday and besides he says he wants to stay on earth"said William trembling. "What nonsense Prime Minister as per the law Lucas is my biological son so ask him to come and see me "said the king. "Well the law needs Prince when he is 21 and is needed to ascend the thrown so why not let him stay for a few more days with his adopted mother and i will ask him to visit you and stay here for a week or so and then spend the rest of the days left with his adopted mother" suggested William "You are right i want to see my son tomorrow so ask him to visit"replied the king and left.

 William came back to earth.....   

     When William reached earth he told Allan the matter and asked him to pay a visit to his biological father as he wanted to see his son and Allan agreed so the prime minister left.

     "So, Son lets pack your bags" said Serena and dragged her son to his bedroom. As they were packing Serena suddenly left and came back with a photo and give it to Allan. "This is the first picture that my friend took when i first adopted you"said while Allan was seeing the picture.  

On the Back was written "MY FIRST PICTURE WITH ALLAN"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)