Chapter-25-Come Back

As he was crying Luna saw him.

     She was not able to control her tears and cried. 

     Allan raised his head and saw Luna

     Allan raised his head and saw Luna. He ran and hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear " I will never let you go ". Luna furiously pushed Allan away and said " You creep, Have you lost you mind and whats with the creepy whispers ". " Luna listen to me i am not a creep and those whispers are not some thing you can shrug off " replied Allan. " What "asked Luna in confusion. "Luna i know why you broke up with me " replied Allan. " And that is " asked Luna. " I know your family secret " replied Allan. Luna who now was in tension thought " Could he know that family are actually moonlightians "and asked "And that is ". "Your family that is Mr and Mrs Lee and you are actually moonlightians "replied Allan.

     Luna now shocked froze for a second and said " What that is just crazy talk ". " Ask you parents". "Why would i " asked Luna. "Why will you not " asked Allan. "Because i trust my parents more than you so " replied Luna. " You will not unless you already know of it " asked Allan. " I do not " replied Luna. " Fine lets go ask your parents " replied Allan. " Okay i know that i am a moonlightian "replied Luna.

     " Okay then why did you break up with me " asked Allan. " Because the King had sent you to make me your girlfriend and then make my parents reveal about my identity then after our engagement King Kyle would punish my parents for running of with the future queen " replied Luna. " What my father would never do that " and added " even if he did i would release them as i am the prince of the moon kingdom now i am the crown prince " replied Allan. " Even so why should i come with you, you do not even have feelings for me "asked. " Oh let me explain about that. So my real feeling are.............." but before Allan could continue Luna interrupted him saying " Look Allan i do not want to hear it so what do you want from me exactly " asked Luna.

     " I......i want you to come back " replied Allan. " To where " asked Luna. " To your kingdom " replied Allan. " I do not want to " replied Luna. " Please " requested Allan. "I DO NOT want to DO NOT " replied Luna. " Look directly into my eyes and say it " asked Allan.  Luna was worried because she knew that she would never be able to say in those conditions so she mustered up all courage but before looking in to his eyes she thought " I rather be a fool than give up my pride". She directly and said " I do no have feelings for you Allan in fact i......i hate.......i hate.....i hate doing this ". She broke down at that point. Allan ran to her side and said " See Luna you can not say it like the last time " and added "Even last time you said it reluctantly and now i saw that your eyes were trembling ".

     Right than Rebecca who came to see Luna saw Luna outside crying and a boy holding her. She ran to Luna and pushed Allan away and asked " Who are you and what did you do to my friend ". " I am Allan Luna's....." but before he can continue Rebecca said " Luna's ex-boyfriend. The guy who hurt my friend for weeks ". " Well Ms what ever your name is i am no interested in your drama I am here to speak to Luna " replied Allan. Suddenly Luna's red contact lenses fell out of her eyes because she was crying hysterically.

     " Luna " screamed Allan. And pushed Luna and Rebecca out of the way as a car hit them.  " Allan Why did you do that you moron " asked Luna as she rushed towards Allan who had pushed himself to the other footpath. " It is okay the blood of the moonlightians can heal really fast "said Allan  and stood up. " Moonlightians ?? " asked Rebecca. " I will explain later Rebecca" replied Luna.

     "Why did you do that even after you said no to every single one of my questions and even after i rejected you so many times? Why did you do that ? Why are you like this Allan ?" asked Luna who was crying. Allan who recovered miraculously took Luna by the waist and flew up in the sky and took her to the Mysterious valley. And said "Because Luna.........................................."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)