Chapter-23- Crowing Day

After settling there misunderstanding King Kyle along with his two sons went back to the kingdom and left Rena as she wanted the stay and come on the crowning day.

On the crowning day...........

     The castle was busy. All the maids butlers etc were preparing for the ceremony. Allan woke up early that day as to get ready and do his usual duties. At some point he was so stressed about the ceremony he was about to lose it. Right at that moment some one bumped into him. HE turned around abruptly and said " Hey watch it ". " Sorry your highness " replied the person. " Oh Caleb where are you going " asked Allan upon realizing that it was Caleb. " No where" replied Caleb. "Don't you have to be out there the ceremony is about to start"asked Allan. "Yeah but the ceremony does not start until three hours " replied Caleb. "You do not have any duties " asked Allan. "No your highness i do not i am the royal tech but the ceremony is done in the traditional moon way and so i do not have any duties. But your highness don't you have to be there "replied and asked Caleb. "Yes i am....i am stressed what if some thing goes wrong " replied Allan. 

     "Hmm i see well then come with me to the royal library i always go there when i am stressed because of some hacking problem or some thing else. May be it might clam you too just get some of your favorite songs on your phone and play them using your ear phones " replied Caleb. "Well then show me to the royal library " asked Allan. Allan followed Caleb and they entered they royal library. As Allan was listening to his playlist he saw Caleb picking some books. He called Caleb but Caleb did not respond. After failing to get his attention many times He finally screamed "Caleb" and waved his hands in the air. Then Caleb slowly turned his head and asked him "Did you call me your highness".

 Then Caleb slowly turned his head and asked him "Did you call me your highness"

     Allan broke down into tears. Caleb shocked at his revolution thought "Why is he crying is it because i did not respond to him". Hearing the cry Liam barged in and immediately went to his side. Liam asked "Are you okay your highness is some thing wrong". "No i am not okay every thing is wrong. The girl i care about thinks i am a jerk. I found out that my adoptive mother is actually my birth mother. My father never thought of mentioning that i have a brother. I lived peacefully until now. Now i have you become some one i do not want to . Here no one understands me. And i have to rule a kingdom even though i do not even know how to rule a class" replied Allan crying. "Your highness" but before Caleb can say anything Allan interrupted him saying " i will be fine i....... i just need to cry it out  do not worry and Liam, Caleb we three are of the same age so please do not call me Your highness when we are alone" . "Yes Sir" said Liam and Caleb at the same time.

Back to the Earth (Dear readers)................

     Rena quickly got ready and King Kyle went himself to take Rena to the Moon kingdom. "You did not have to come your self Kyle" said Rena. I know but i want to so i came "replied King Kyle and took her to the Moon kingdom.

Now come to Moon Kingdom ( Dear readers )...

       Some time later, Allan went back to his room. After the ceremony started Allan saw the people of the kingdom and his mother and his brother and Liam and Caleb, He felt that there were people who support him and so he went on with the ceremony.  " I here  by declare Lucas as the Crown Prince of the Moon kingdom" declared Kyle.  Every one stood up and bowed to wards him After the ceremony was over Allan stood by the window near the royal pool and looked sadly at the kingdom. But he was really sad because of his break up with Luna. " What do i do now "thought Allan.

 " What do i do now "thought Allan

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)