Chapter- 20- Allan stays in the Moon Kingdom Forever

After settling in their new house Luna quickly unpacked all of her stuff and she went to the beach she watched the sky and a dog came to her side and she saw it had a collar with out looking at its name she said "At least you have someone who truly loves you unlike me".

Meanwhile...

     Seeing Luna hurt and crying at his response Allan ran to his house and said to his mom "Mom i love you but i can not stay on earth any longer because i hurt Luna and I am hurt and too any sad memories i can not stay here i will cry again and again i don't want that so please let me leave go there and do not worry about me i will come to you when ever i have time so please give me permission to leave". "Al what ever you want you can do you will turn 21 in a week any way and i love you too son"replied Serena. Allan then packed his luggage and transported them one by when the night fell.

     After finding out that his son had moved in completely King Kyle went to Allan's bed room and said "Son i heard that you have moved in completely so now you will become the Crown Prince in one week". "What father but i thought that you would let me learn magic completely and when i turn 22 i would become Crown Prince"asked Allan in shock. "Son the magic training is easy since you got my genes you will learn them in a month or so and besides the crown prince has to be announced as the crown prince on his birthday only and i want to give up my thrown to you because i........i have to do something that i have been wanting to do since forever". replied King Kyle. "Okay father but i have only one request i want my real mother and adoptive mothers there on my crowning day"requested Allan. "Your adoptive mother might be easy but you real mother i don't know son"replied King Kyle and left.

     Allan then got a paper from Prime minister which had timings and his schedule for the next few days.  The next morning Allan woke up and did his formalities had break fast with his father then completed his etiquette classes and Moon kingdom history and had lunch with his father. While eating he asked "Father is there a way i can download all of my favourite songs on the moonbile or is there a way to transfer the song in my earth phone to my moon phone". "Lucas ask these kinds of stuff to the royal tech" replied King Kyle. "Royal tech ?"questioned Allan. "Yes, Caleb Walter he is our kingdom's royal tech"replied and added "Later ask Prime minister William to introduce you to him"said King Kyle. After some time of silence King Kyle said " Son i will soon appoint you a personal body guard". "Father i would like to choose my personal body guard my self " replied Allan. " I assume that you have some one in your mind. May i know who it is" asked King Kyle. "Yes,yes i do it is Liam Cord son of Prime minister William Cord" replied Allan. "What Prime minister William says that Liam is useless"said King Kyle. "Father may be Liam is no in his right place may be he wanted to become a soldier not the next Prime minister and besides he is the only person i am friends with in the Moon kingdom"replied Allan. "Well if you want to be friends with him i will not stop you he is your age after all and you will surely like Caleb the royal tech then"said King Kyle and walked away as his lunch was over.

     Allan wanted to meet the Royal tech and asked Prime minister William to introduce him to the royal tech. And so Prime minister William took him to the Royal tech room and left Allan there. After Prime minister William left Allan entered the room. When he opened the door he saw that the room was filled with computers and was a very dark unlike the rest of the castle. Allan knocked the door for a couple of times but he lost his patience when he knocked the door for the tenth time but Caleb did no pay attention to him

He went towards Caleb and pulled his head phones off and Caleb turned around furiously and said "Dude  who are you and why did you remove my headphone you caused me to lose to an earthly game"

He went towards Caleb and pulled his head phones off and Caleb turned around furiously and said "Dude  who are you and why did you remove my headphone you caused me to lose to an earthly game". "First of all I am Prince Lucas and second you should pay attention to your surroundings because this time it is just me but next time it might be my father"replied Allan.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)