Chapter-10-A week in the Moon Kingdom

"Wow! how beautiful the moon kingdom is wait i saw this castle in the vision on the 1000th Lunar new year with Luna near the Lunar river when we saw the river glow" thought Allan.

     Once inside the palace Allan was told to wait as his father was in a meeting with the general and some officials and when the prime minister told him that his son was here he immediately dismissed the meeting and called Allan into the chamber. When he turned his face Allan met the cold eyes of his father.

                                               (Allan's Biological father)

     His eyes slowly softened after looking into Allan's eyes for sometime before he can say any thing Allan questioned "Sir i look nothing like you are you sure that i am your son". "First of all Call me Father and Your are my son even if your eye color or hair color is changed"replied The King. Right after finishing his sentence he hugged Allan and when he broke apart from him Allan's body emitted a strange light and his contact lenses fell out and his hair became silver colored.  

     "Now you see when i took you to the mysterious valley all those years ago i sealed you magical abilities because you were young and it was dangerous, In moon kingdom it was okay because people can use magic to protect themselves but on earth it is impossible and using magic means earthlings would find out about the moon kingdom; So i sealed it" said the king to Allan who exclaimed "What! father why did you take me to earth in the first place and how did you lose me". "Lucas my son when you were younger your mom did not want to live on the moon so i let her stay on the earth and i would take you and go to the mysterious valley and she would play with you when you were on earth your hair color would change to blue and your eye color into deep blue so one day when you were playing in the garden near the fountain of spring i was about to go to earth for some business and then you by mistakenly can right when the spell took effect and you were also teleported to earth at that time i did not realize that you were teleported to earth because i was in a hurry and when i came back i found out you were missing. Even though we searched for years it was off no use and i know you were destined to be the king and you would be found before your 21st birthday and by the Lucas What is the birth date that was given to you on the earth?"replied and questioned the king.  " It is **-**-**** father because my adoptive mom said that it was the date when she first got an official job and she felt that it was lucky and since i was two when i came to her "replied Allan. "Coincidentally it is your birth date so your have three weeks minus this week you can spend your last time with her and your relatives but for now go and rest we chat tomorrow evening and in the evening you can explore the kingdom on your own with one of the guards accompanying with you" said the King and added "Prime Minister William now take my son to his chamber". After ordering the prime minister the king left the chamber.

     "Please follow me your highness"said William.  After Allan was left alone in his new room he checked for some signal but nothing he thought"How silly of me i am a planet away how can i get any reception". Then he changed his clothes and was about to go to sleep when he heard a knock on the door and William asked "Highness can i come in; i have a message form your father".  "Yes come in "replied Allan. "Your highness, His majesty asked me to tell you that you have to start your magical training from the next week and you can have this moonbile it is like a mobile but this can be used even when out of the planet so even when you go to spend your last few days with you adoptive mom you can continue you classes since you have never used your magic the king had to delay your crowning when you turn 22 so you have to complete in six months."said William and further added "Your highness i will take my leave now".

     As the Prime Minister was near the door Allan asked "Um Prime Minister can you tell me where my mother is i mean biological mother is?" to which the prime minister with a stern look on his face he said "Your highness Lucas i am not allowed to talk about the family matters of the royal family".  After that Allan went to sleep.

The next day........

     Allan woke up early every day and explored the kingdom.  As the night fell he would sit on one of the pillars of one of the highest tower in the kingdom and stare at the beautiful city of the moon kingdom and when  he would return he would spend time talking with his father getting to know his father and the father getting to know his son they bonded pretty well over the week.

     On the final day of the week he asked his father"Father where is my biological mother?" to which the king replied "I will tell you about her when you need to know"

     On the final day of the week he asked his father"Father where is my biological mother?" to which the king replied "I will tell you about her when you need to know". After saying that the king left the room.

     The week finally came to an end and the prime minister dropped Allan on earth and he went home and Serena was happy to see him.  Looking at her, he felt her love and affection and ran and hugged.  After getting a proper shower he texted to Luna that he wanted to meet her the next day to which she immediately replied yes.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

NOTE: Dear readers i do not want to mention the birth date of Allan(or)Lucas. I am so sorry for that :(

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued....................................................... :)

Thank you all for reading and these pictures are not mine they are examples which i borrowed from google..................................................... :)