The first meeting

WARNING: lgbtq2s+, gore/blood, cursing.

Shinsou POV:
I finally met the love of my life, Denki Kaminari. We have been dating for the past 5 months, and I enjoyed every last moment with him. It all happened on my first day as a class 1-A student...
Third person POV:
5 Months ago...
'My first day in class 1-A, Its finally happening,' Thought shinsou with a hint of excitement.
"Settle down problem children, we have finally replaced the purple pervert with someone decent. Please welcome the new student... Hitoshi shinsou," boomed the tired voice of Shinsou's father, Aizawa Shouta. The loud class broke out in chatter of excitement, as Shinsou walked into the class.
"This is Shinsou Hitoshi, he transferred from class 1-C, ask questions or whatever, as long as I can sleep," complained the tired teacher. The class started yelling questions at the poor boy.
Shinsou POV:
"SHUT UP, EXTRAS," yelled the mad blonde, Bakugou.
"K-kacchan, d-don't be mean," stuttered Deku, the same guy who had beat me in the sports festival.
"SHUT UP, DEKU," yelled Bakugou.
I stared at a small boy, who seemed to be distracted by something outside. He had bright blonde hair and golden eyes, he looked fragile, yet strong. He wore a black choker and a bracelet, which seemed to represent the bisexual flag.
'He looks cute- wait no I can't fall for a blonde, dad would skin me alive if I came home with a blonde,' I thought as I admired the boy. A girl, who seemed to have  pink skin, yelled at the boy, "Kami, what the heck are you looking at?" The boy jumped at the sound of the girls loud voice.
"Huh, oh, I was just looking at that family of birds, on the tree," he replied sleepily.
"Yeah, yeah, their cute, but pay attention, we have a new friend to annoy," she replied enthusiastically.
'Is that friend supposed to be me?'
"Mina, quiet down he can hear us," said the boy, a little skittishly.
'So her name is mina'
"Oi, eye bags you with us," yelled Bakugou.
" Huh- oh yeah, did you ask something," I answered surprised.
I heard something come from the back of the class, some one was laughing. I looked up it was the same boy who had got my attention earlier.
"SHUT UP, DUNCE FACE," yelled the angry Pomeranian.
"What an angry dog," replied the emotionless todoroki.
" WHAT DID YOU SAY, HALF-IN-HALF," yelled the pissed dog.
"He's not wrong," I answered, feeling a little confident. "I also don't approve of these terrible nicknames," I said ,now even more annoyed.
"Damn, never thought someone would stand up to Bakugou," said the small blonde.
"Me neither, Denki," said Mina, now enjoying the battle, between me and the angry dog.
Bell rings
"Get out of my class, problem children. You have a free school day, so go to the common room and do whatever the hell you want." Said the tired teacher.
"Ok, bye dad- I mean sensei," I answered without thinking about the consequences.
"Aizawa's your dad!?" Yelled a boy with weird elbows.
"Fuck," I mumbled to myself.
"Manly~," said the boy next to weird elbow kid, he had bright red hair that seemed to be super pointy.
"Finally, I can go to the dorms!!" Yelled the enthusiastic blonde I had admired earlier.
"Kamibae, wait up," yelled the girl who was supposedly named Mina.
"LETS GO NERD," yelled the Pomeranian to the broccoli haired boy.
"Y-yes kacchan," replied the timid boy.
Time skip to the common room
"Shinsou why don't you come hang out with the Bakusquad and I?" Asked the small blonde, he seemed more energetic than before.
"Sure," I replied.