The end...?

Shinsou POV:

I can't believe that happened, what the fuck?! It was supposed to be a good day, we were supposed to be happy again...
"Sh-Shinsou...?" I had been holding the slowly dying Denks. I tried not to cry, but despite my efforts, tears began to fall.
"C'mon dunce face, you can't die!" Said Bakugo in between sobs. "And not in a skirt of all things!" I'd never seen Bakugo cry.
Mina sobbed into her hands beside me, Kirishima looked shaken, tears flowed heavily from Izuku's eyes, even Dad looked a little frightened.
"D-Denki...get up you idiot!" Bakugo yelled,
Eri came running up, she took one look at Denks and burst into tears, I couldn't blame her. He'd became so part of our lives, papa joked with him, Eri loved him like a brother, even dad warmed up to him. And he was..my everthing..
"No time for sobs, he's gone." A girl with sand coloured hair and a big teethed smile said. It was Himiko Toga..
"You.." Monoma spotted her, "Himiko...?"
"Oh my..hi there brother." Toga smirked at Monoma. I didn't understand. Brother?!
"I am not your brother, you stopped being my sister ever since the day you left." Monoma snapped, I was confused, hurt, and a whole bunch of different emotions at once. My eyes turned back to Denki, who seemed to be trying to speak, his words muffled and mixed.
"Shinsou... am I going to die?" I was shocked, is this the last thing my boyfriend was going to ask me?
"I don't know Denki, I don't know," I said as I cradled him in my hands. I prayed that the answer to his question would be no.
(Toga-Monoma siblings theory.)
Monoma POV: (new POV wow)
My sister..no. She wasn't my sister, she left me. I had loved her so much and what did she do...? She left me with them. Sure, I miss her, but she could have at least taken me with her. My train of thoughts was interrupted by a knife, I ducked.
"Aw, I was hoping to finish this quickly." Toga whined, "I guess I have to do this the hard way!" I couldn't stand her laughter, it's the same as mine, which I hate.
"You bitch, what did I do to you!?"
"What did you do to me? You ruined my life, you took all of mom and dad's love from me. You were the perfect child, and me!? I was the failure, the one who made everyone feel better!? And you think I ruined your life!?" She yelled,
That statement stabbed me straight in the heart. Did I really ruin her life?
"I-I.." Words refused to form in my mouth,
"What? Spit it out little brother."
"I loved you..I love you." Was all I could 'spit out'. (Damn dude, this chapter is too dark, also, not us completely ignoring the dying Denki.)
Himiko looked shaken. As her mouth began to open, chaos ensued around us. Boom. Stupid Bakugou, you had to ruin the moment, as always.
"What the hell was that, copy cat?!" what a bitch. Always complaining.
"Shut it!" I yelled at him, I was getting tired of this "Go help your boyfriend or some shit!"
"Ugh, fine."
"Soo, you decided to fight me all alone, what a loyal brother I have here." Toga's eye gleamed with some sort of bitter joy. The way she smiled at everything, it ignited a flame of dread for her in me. "Anyway, where were we? oh yeah, I'm on a very important mission, and that mission is to kill you and my dear girlfriend."
"Girlfriend?!"
"Girlfriend?" Ochako's voice popped in momentarily,
Toga didn't answer, she just began throwing her goddamn knives at me!
"Stop—" I dodged a knife, "We can talk—" I kept getting interrupted by blades narrowly avoiding me.
"No." She laughed and threw another at me. I felt a knife pierce my skin, Toga pinned me down.
"No..please Toga..we can talk about—" I began to cough blood,
"Silly brother." Toga whispered with a sinister smile, "Don't tell mom!"
Her giggle was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.
"Toga what have you done...?"
(Sorry its short y'all, byeee)
705 words