Truth or dare

WARNING: lgbtq2s+, gore/blood, cursing.

Denki POV
I have always had a secret crush on shinsou, ever since we had locked eyes. Surprisingly he was the first to make a move, which I was not expecting, he had confessed at a game of truth or dare...

"Sure" replied shinsou to my small request of hanging out with me and the Bakusquad.
"Great, come with me," I answered enthusiastically.
'He said yes to hanging out with me and the Bakusquad, score' I thought.
"Oi, Dunce Face, Eye bags, you coming," asked Bakugou a little less calm because Deku was sitting next to him.
"Coming," I answered running towards the small group. Shinsou followed me to the group, he looked a little tired. Mina jumped in excitement because shinsou and Deku agreed to hang out with them.  Mina, of course, suggested to play truth or dare, and our stupid asses fell into her trap.
"Alright, Bakugou truth or dare," asked the pink alien.
"Dare, I 'ain't no pussy," answered Bakugou, a little to confident.
"Hehe, I dare you~, to kiss Midobro," said mina mischievously.
"Huh/what...," said Deku and Bakugou at the same time.
"Hehe," laughed Mina hysterically.
"Uh, I-I don't t-think thats-," Midoryia was suddenly cut of by Bakugou, who had placed his lips on his.
"Le gasp," joked Mina as she squealed in excitement.
The two gays pulled away as Deku was still in shock, that his middle school bully had just kissed him... ON THE LIPS!!
"Your turn, Bakubae," chuckled Mina.
"I hate you, but fine, Dunce Face truth or dare," asked Bakugou unimpressed.
"Huh, oh uhm, t-truth?" I said a little scared.
"Do you like someone, if so is she in the class," asked Bakugou with a smirk on his lips.
"Uh- he is in this class, yeah," I answered, a little
afraid of what they would say.
"He, HE, since when," asked Mina surprised of my answer.
"Since I came out as bisexual," I answered a little frightened by Mina's answer.
"Omg, hunny, I support you," answered mama momo from behind us.
"Yeah bro, me too," said Kirishima,
I was surprised and happy that they had said that they supported me.
"Uhm..what should we do now?" Shinsou asked, a little confused. I blushed slightly at the sound of his voice, Mina seemed to pick that up. She stared at me with a malicious grin.
"Let's keep playing truth or dare.Kamibae, ask someone!" Mina suggested.
I looked around, unsure who to ask, when Mina leaned toward me,
"Why don't you ask Shinsou~?" She whispered in my ear,
"Fine." I agreed, "Uh, Shinsou, truth or dare?" I asked him,
"Uh..truth." He replied,
"What's your..sexuality?" I asked, hesitant,
"Oh..uh I'm gay." Shinsou said,
Gay? I was shocked, I might have a chance! I looked at Mina, who raised her eyebrows with a smile.
"Ask someone, Shinsou." I said,
"Uhh ok, um, Mina was your name right?" Shinsou asked,
"Yas! Ask me!" Mina excitedly said.
"Okay, truth or dare?"
"Dare." Mina said confidently.
Shinsou smiled for the first time today, and i was caught off guard, blushing.
"I dare you..to kiss Kirishima!" Shinsou laughed,
Blush covered Mina's already pink face. And Kirishima's manly smile drooped down on awkwardness.
"Do i have to..?" Mina asked,
"I told you i like a guy! Of course you have to dumbass!" I yelled, mad because Mina didn't want to do the dare.
"F-fine,"answered Mina, still flustered.
Kirishima took Mina by the hands, pulling her up and leaning into her a long kiss. Mina still shocked leaned in.
"Ahhh," I squealed in excitement at the sight.
"S-shut u-up," yelled the flustered Mina.
"Hehe, I don't think I will~," I teased.
"That was manly~," said Kirishima barely thinking.
"Mina your turn to ask someone," the innocent broccoli.
"Oh ya, Denks~, Truth or Dare," said Mina with a big grin.
"Uh, D-dare...?" I answered a little scared.
"Hehe, I dare you~ to kiss shinsou," dared Mina.
"Huh-?" I screamed.
"Uhm, what,"asked Shinsou confused.
"Hehehe," snickered Mina.
"Ok then," said Shinsou standing up.
"Yeah-wait, what," I asked surprised.
"Well it's a dare, we are supposed to do it aren't we?"He asked as if he never played the game before. My face turned a bright pink and I almost jumped on Mina.
"I-I k-know but i-its a-a w-weird d-dare," I managed to say before giving Mina the side eye.
"You have to it~," said Mina in a bitter-sweet tone.
"F-fine," I sighed.
I pulled Shinsou down so I could at him eye to eye. It's hard being a short king. His face seemed to turn a bit pink, I chuckled at the sight. I had to do this stupid dare don't I? I was about to lean in when he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss... ON THE LIPS. I froze, all I could think about was Shinsou's lips, they soft, gentle and delicate, I adored the cherry flavour chapstick.( Does that sound familiar to anyone, it's a certain song, go on guess)
Mina squealed in a happy tone, Sero watched from the couch, next to him Kirishima was cheering me on , Bakugou gave Shinsou a kind of 'hirt him and you will die' kinda look. Deku, was sitting next yo Bakugou, was trying to calm him down.
Shinsou was the one to break the kiss, I was glad, I could barely breathe. Mina booed at the fact that shinsou broke the kiss, but I was glad. I sat next yo Shinsou the rest of the game, we had fun, I had fun. Once the game was over I walked with shinsou, chatted and laughed, but soon we made it to my dorm. As I unlocked the door Shinsou grabbed my hand, he looked me in the eye and asked "Will you go out with me, Denki Kaminari" I was shocked I couldn't think straight, I jumped and gave him a huge hug. "Of course I will go out with you," I said in a happy voice. It sure was a day to remember...

Second chapter is down, I hope you guys enjoy it.
✨✨1031 words, yay!!✨✨