A weddimg dress

3rd Person POV:

It'd been two weeks since Shinsou had proposed to Denki, he had been so worked up on the wedding. He had been working extra hard with his hero work lately, he had four missions back to back in only two days. Denki had just gotten back home after a long two days of missions.
"Hey Denks! I haven't seen you in forever–woah, you look exhausted!" Shinsou had been super excited to see Denki but his face fell when he saw his Fiancé's tired face.
"Yeah, so much work-!" Denki was cut off by Shinsou giving him a small kiss on his lips. His cheeks turned a bright pink, Shinsou gave him a big hug after the kiss. "I missed you," Denki hugged him back.
"I know, I did too, but now it's time for sleep. You look more tired than my Dad, and that's saying something."
"Yay, sleep!" Denki said in a tired tone.
He paused on the way to their room, "Hey Toshi?"
"Yes Denks?"
"When's the wedding day?" He asked timidly.
"In three weeks, Sunday." He answered confidently.
"Okay." Denki smiled.
Shinsou POV:
Denki looked so tired, I was worried about him getting so many hero missions lately. He looked happy when I told him the wedding date. Between my missions I'd been planning the wedding with Mina. It was nice that she was Denki's best friend, since she knew as much about Denks as me, she could help me.
"Shin how about this colour!" Mina pointed to a pretty yellow colour on her colour sheet.
"Sure, it reminds me of Denki..."
"Okay simp." Mina rolled her eyes.
"Then let's not talk about how you picked the exact red shade of Kirishima's hair for your wedding decorations—"
"His hair is a common shade of red!" Mina argued,
"Sure bud," I sighed, looking at a framed photograph of me and Denks on the wall.
"I never thought you'd propose to Kam-I mean Denki." Mina started to say, I glanced up. "I thought you'd just pop the question casually. But your simp-ass got all fancy."
"Oh shut up."
Mina and I squabbled for a few more minutes before returning to planning the wedding.
"Shin-bae! I was thinking about the flower arrangements..."

Denki POV:
Mina and I went dress shopping the other day. She made me pick out like 500,000 dresses—kidding—only 5. I went to try each on, normally wearing something like this would make me self conscious but this is Mina. Mina, my 'gal pal.' As she called it.
"Hmm..No." She answered to the first dress option. "It just..doesn't give your vibes, next!"
I obliged and tried the next dress. "Hm?"
"Ooh! It's pretty!" She exclaimed. This dress was pretty, it was white (of course ✨) and had lovely golden flower designs and roses at the top.
"It's so cute! Option number one! Next!!!"
I tried on the next dress, it was puffed sleeved, which I already didn't like.
"Hm..." Mina sighed, "It just doesn't suit you."
"No." Was the answer to the fourth dress.
"Hm..No!" She said to the last dress.
I changed back into my regular clothes.
"This one it is!" She squealed whilst looking at the one dress option we both liked. She paused to add, "Only if you like it."
"I do like it." I smiled, "Do you think—"
"Of course Shinsou will like it!" Mina predicted what I was going to say.
I blushed and fidgeted with my wedding ring. Mina pulled me over to the cash register and we bought the dress. Before we bought it the cashier asked a series of questions that Mina handled with ease.
"For who?" She asked,
Mina pointed at me, I looked down.
The cashier nodded, I breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, and was the size comfortable?" She directed the question at me.
"Yes, perfect fit.." I answered timidly.
She stated the price and then the day to pick the dress up from the shop.
"Alright!" Mina smiled, "Thank you!!"
With that, we left the shop.
                                       _______

I heard a buzz from my phone, it was Shinsou...

                                  -In their chat-

💤😴Sleepy boi 😴💤:
Hey Denks, how did the shopping go?

🤫💃Walmart Pikachu🤫💃:
It was great I got the dress, it's soooooo pretty! :)

💤😴Sleepy boi 😴💤:
I am glad you had fun, when you come home, I have a surprise for you. 🎉🥳

🤫💃Walmart Pikachu🤫💃:
Oh really, can't wait, and who uses those emojis, are you an old man, Toshi? ⁉️

💤😴Sleepy boi 😴💤:
Papa uses them all the time?

🤫💃Walmart Pikachu🤫💃:
Toshi, he is an old man.

💤😴Sleepy boi 😴💤:
No he is not! He is only like 35 years old!

🤫💃Walmart Pikachu🤫💃:
Ok hunny, but I gotta go Mina's calling me, we got an uber so I will be home soon.

💤😴Sleepy boi 😴💤:
Ok, Denks, see you. 😘

🤫💃Walmart Pikachu🤫💃:
Byeee 🥰

                                   -End of chat-
Hello my children! Hope you liked this terrible chapter, see you!
822 words, yay