*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 003: THE WRONG CHIGIRI.

✞ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ✞

CHIGIRI HYOMA SPENT HOURS LOOKING AT HIS SISTER'S PICTURES, trying to recreate her usual makeup look

CHIGIRI HYOMA SPENT HOURS LOOKING AT HIS SISTER'S PICTURES, trying to recreate her usual makeup look. the last step was curling his lashes, and he really didn't want to use the curler. it literally looked like a medieval torture instrument.

he sighed, putting it down and taking his phone instead to procrastinate a little— he needed a weather's app break before getting back into it.

his eyes widened a the time displayed on his lock screen. he ran downstairs, grabbing an apple from the kitchen counter before rushing to put asami's heels on.

"shit shit shit—"

he wanted to go to class earlier to avoid seeing his friends, but it seemed like things weren't going his way.

since running with those shoes on was out of question, he speedwalked a couple of blocks to get there.

finally reaching the campus, he slowed down his steps, wincing due to his sore feet. he should've swallowed his pride and take the bus like everyone else would when they wear stilettos.

now, he was panting like a dog under the bright sun, sweaty and out of breath at 9 am of his— well, his sister's first day of school.

a short distance away, reo was sitting in the backseat, his eyes glued to his phone. he glanced up after feeling the car slow down gradually, spotting chigiri in the crowd. he smiled at the sight of the boy he hasn't seen over the last few weeks, quickly thanking his personal chauffer before jumping out of the vehicle.

lightly jogging to his friend who hasn't noticed him yet, he mentally asked himself why his friend was on the school grounds although he had decided to take a year off. getting close enough, he grabbed his friend by the shoulder, turning him around so they can face each other.

"chigi—" he paused when he saw his friend's face covered in makeup. "...ri?" he glanced down at his friend's feminine clothes, furrowing his eyebrow before his eyes widened comically in mortification.

"I'M SO SORRY! PARDON ME!" he yelled out in panic, bowing in a 90 degrees angle before running off.

"...that was close."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

✞ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ✞

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

chigiri sat alone on a bench close to his classroom door, waiting for the professor to get there. apparently, there was not a lot of students attending this class, which he was grateful for.