*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 011: TROUBLE IN PARADISE.

✞ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ✞

CHIGIRI ALWAYS HATED TUESDAYS

he was about to skip, but he pushed the urge aside. not skipping now means that he gets to skip later.

he decides to braid his hair, his fingers doing the work automatically thanks to his many soccer practices.

he chose to wear sandals this time and went out of his way to find a pair of pants after yesterday's many incidents. taking the bus to the campus, he yawned, tired from facetiming his sister late in the night.

thankfully, he didn't encounter people he knew this early in the morning.

this was suspicious. tuesdays weren't supposed to go this well. they were just an extension of mondays.

shrugging it off, he told himself that this was going to be an okay day.

his neutral expression fell the moment he entered the classroom. not only his professor of the day seemed like he had a few loose screws, but he saw otoya sitting in there.

the moment their eyes met, he sent him a flirtatious wink all while karasu cheered him on.

"nah, i ain't doing this today." chigiri spoke out loud, turning on his heels only to run into you.

"there you are!" you chirped, pushing your best friend back into the classroom as her nails dragged on the doorframe from trying to resist.

"you don't understand—

"i honked like crazy at your door! i got up earlier to try and pick you up and..." honestly, chigiri tuned you out.

you had your arm around hers, scanning the classroom for a good spot until you saw the kansai boy you met yesterday looking at you.

you immediately dragged chigiri next to the window on the first row, hiding behind her frame as you sat down.

"what's up with you?" asami asked, her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"it's the boy with the kansai accent."

chigiri whipped his head around, recognizing who it was.

"karasu?"

"his name's karasu?" you asked, blinking rapidly. he wore his name well.

"what about him?" hyoma cut you off, already irritated.

"i've told you... my brain can't function around like... people with the kansai accent." you whispered, making chigiri roll his eyes.