*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 007: FATHERLESS BEHAVIOUR.

✞ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ✞

CHIGIRI ROLLED HIS EYES FOR THE NTH TIME that day

after learning that aryu wasn't in the same afternoon class as you two, you two were holding each other in the hallway, sobbing obnoxiously loudly.

"c'mon, dude. our classes are literally next to each other." chigiri tried to pull you apart from aryu, but it was useless.

it went in one ear and out the other as aryu let out a siren-like wail, attracting even more attention from by-passers. he then took a tissue out of his pocket, blowing his nose aggressively before resuming his crying fest.

clearing your throat, you tried to be the bigger person as you patted your new friend's back.

"it's okay." you started all while sniffling, "we'll make up for it."
"and how exactly would you do that? we don't have any classes afterwards." chigiri's eyebrow rose at your claim.

you stopped, standing stiffly. then, you gently pushed aryu away, tapping your finger on your cheek, your other hand on your hip.

when the bright idea you were looking for finally appeared in your little brain, you slapped yourself in excitation, making chigiri flinch from the loud noise.

"i have it, i have it!" you beamed, pointing your head. "aryu, you should come home with me and chi!"

"...what?" the redhead's voice cracked in irritation. he was just looking forward to go home alone and forget all about today.

"oh, silly! don't tell me you forgot!" you giggled, jabbing your best friend's stomach. "today's the 2024 met gala! there's no way in hell we'll miss it."

"...but it's a monday." he pouted slightly.

aryu saw the older chigiri's expression and assumed that she didn't want him intruding. and so, the light in his eyes faded away a little.

he couldn't help feeling left out. he knew he shouldn't feel that way since he personally met you two not even an hour ago.

pulling asami's ear, she yelped in pain as you got on your tippy toes to whisper discreetly: "don't be rude, 'sami!"

you whipped your head towards aryu, your hair hitting chigiri straight in the face. "well, as far as i'm concerned," you started, mentally giving yourself a thumbs up for sounding smart, "you're always welcome to MY house." you smiled brightly.

aryu's eyes slightly widened— not that anyone paid enough attention to notice it right away.

"come on, now." chigiri's voice rang out, addressing you. "or i'll go to class by myself."