*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 005: TRAUMA UNLOCKED.

✞ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ✞

AFTER YOU RAN OFF TO FIND REO, CHIGIRI WAS LEFT ALL ALONE, listening to the endless yapping of his new professor

the said man didn't even bother getting to know his students, and went straight into explaining the upcoming projects of the semester.

after 20 excruciatingly long minutes, professor ego jinpachi finally moved on. when his long finger pressed on his laptop's keyboard, the students couldn't hold their grins.

their happiness didn't last too long. the moment the next slide of his powerpoint appeared on the white board, the class let out a collective groan.

ego ignored the complaints and started presenting his personal class rules like it was a primary school.

chigiri couldn't handle it anymore and discreetly put his airpods on. he mentally thanked his luscious red hair for concealing them, combing it gently with his fingers.

however, the teacher was way smarter than that, and he saw right through his student as his eyes zeroed on her. the little smile on chigiri's lips was surely not because of his speech.

he interrupted himself suddenly, the silence louder than his words. murmurs could be heard all over the classroom due to the man's weird behaviour, but he didn't mind it as he called out the name of the student he was going to chew out.

he already made two people cry in this class, so he guessed he could try and double it before the lecture ends.

"miss chigiri."

chigiri heard the sharp tone of his voice, and he knew he got caught. and so, he prepared himself to gaslight his way out of the situation.

fluttering his eyelashes dramatically, he sat up straight. "sorry, professor? i was daydreaming."

his performance was worthy of an oscar. unfortunately, ego knew how to smell out talented students.

"i'm guessing that you need some good background music to daydream in my class too, huh?" the man tilted his head in mock-confusion.

snickers could be heard, and chigiri's blood boiled. he hated people who gave him attitude.

chigiri tried to come up with a good comeback, but he couldn't find any. it seemed like he's gotten quite rusty since he barely interacted with anyone during summer break.

"i don't—"

chigiri's words died on his tongue as the lecture hall's wooden door slammed open. you entered calmly—not noticing that everyone's attention was on your not so discreet entrance—as you squinted at the crowd of students.