Chapter 2

Know : motherfucking bastard.

He mumbled as he slid his phone from his pocket and dialed a number .

Know : boss mission accomplished

??? : great Lee . Let's see his reaction .
( the men smirked )

Know : yess boss

He smiled evily as he cut the call and went to other side to have a proper view of everyone.

Everyone was enjoying when suddenly all the crowd went silent.  The projector which was showing Jeon Jungkooks happy family pictures now was showing their worst reality. 

All colour was drained from Jeons faces . Jungkook jaw dropped eyes popping out .

It was videos of Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Soo Young ( Joy) his wife in strippers club enjoying getting fucked by other people , doing foursomes and many disgusting sexual activities which were a disgrace for a married couple .

Jungkook and joy were totally pale because those videos were not morphed but they were real . Many gasps were hears from the crowd.
People started to left from their with disgust .

Men : this is so pathetic.  He is such a low person . Who enjoys seeing his wife getting fucked by other whore men

Men 2 : he is one of those men already . A pathetic womanizer having kids at home and fucking around I stripper clubs

Men 3 : we should cancel our deals with him he is disgrace to society

My businessmen angrily spoke and left from their. 
So many people insulted him . Mr.Jaehyun was so angry that he also sat in his car and drove away .

Men 4 : you are such a pathetic person jungkook . You shouldn't be on top charts in business we will cancel all deals with you .

Everyone started to humiliate him .

"Such a pathetic lowkey human "

" he is a whoring womanizer "

" actually a monster disgusied as angel "

" in contact with him is our insult no one should be in contact with him or your reputation will go bad "

" his wife is so pathetic always staring on television and in real life she is a slut a whore "

" Jeons are so pathetic our life biggest miatake was to deal with them "

" omg Joy is such a slutty whore. I ahbe heard she was a pornstar before but now I think it's true ."

" we should cut all ties with them "

" they are disgrace to society "

" now I understand why he killed his first wife beacuse he is a womanizer. "

" ohhh that poor spul she was to innocent to be struck with a monster like him . "

" it's Jeons downfall from killing that innocent girl"

Jungkook put his hands on his ears as he shouted
and rushed to his bedroom . Joy dropped on the ground with tears as dahyun held her . Even dahyun was also criticized beacuse in some videos she was also present fucked by jungkook or having threesomes .

Jungkook: FUCKING SHUT UP . JUST STOP THE SHIT. 

he ran in his room as he directly went inside the bathroom switching on the shower . The water dripped from his face to his shoulders as he held his hand and constantly whispered .

Jungkook: fuck please stop . Please be quiet . Quiet just shut up.  Just shut the fuck up.

Somewhere ;

A men sitting on a large couch sipping his red wine . All his trustworthy men around him . He smirked at the TV screen he saw what happened at Jeons and with a satisfied heart he spoke ;

??? : this is just the starting Jeon Jungkook.  Wait for your complete downfall. 

He smirked and took another sip of wine as he spoked further

??? : this is the started of your sufferings . You have to fucking pay for making my princess life hell amd them killing her.

He clenched his teeth as he took out his gun and shot on the television screen where jungkook picture was showing.

Jeons Mansion :

Next day Everyone was sitting in the lounge . Joy was constantly crying while haejee and jisoo were trying to console her . Whereas jungkook was sitting with his head in his hands . Soon the door opened as Mr.Jaehyun entered . He stormed to jungkook amd shouted .

Jaehyun : Jeon jungkook .....

Jungkook stood up and was jerked back with a tight slap on his face that his lower lip started to bleed .

Jaehyun : YOU FUCKING PATHETIC BASTARD YOU DESTROYED MY NAME . YOU DESTROYED MY HARD WORK YOU BASTARD.  MY COMPANY FOR WHICH I DID HARD WORK OF 50 UWATS TO GET IN MY NAME YOU DESTROYRD YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT .

He shouted at him as his breath started to go abnormal . He quickly stepped back and rushed to his room.  Namjoon entered with pale face amd papers in his hands as he throwed them at jungkook .

Namjoon : we are bankrupt . Everyone pack up we have to move in grandpas house in seong-dong II.

Every happiness was destroyed in Jeon Mansion.  The big name of them was destroyed their reputation was ruined  .

History was going to repeat itself . They will pay for every bad deed which they did to innocent people.

The devil will took every revenge from them . And no one can stop the devil from his revenge beacusr the devil can destroy the whole world for his loved ones .

___________________________

To be continued....

Hey Guys do follow me . I get so many reads but many you haven't followed me . So please do follow and vote. 

Dont forget to vote and comment .

20 likes for next part .

.......