Chapter 39

Author Pov :

Yn and Taehyung were staring at the night sky peacefully .

Taehyung : Amy is so pretty like you

Taehyung spoke making yn smile and blushed. But she turned around facing him as he held her by her waist and she rested her arms on his chest .

Yn : thank you so much tae. You don't know how much I was happy after seeing Amy alive . Thank you so much

Taehyung: you don't have to thank me princess. I will always protect my princesses. 

He spoke as he leaned closer and pressed his lips on her .

3 weeks later :

On that day taehyung ordered his men to have full security around the mansion and he stopped his father and uncle from going out and everyone in the mansion .And in this way they were not able yo kidnap anyone. 

Yn also asked taehyung if she can get some mafia training and taehyung agreed . So she practiced all self defense and guns material and knifes . Most of the times Jun use to help her and some times taehyung and hoseok .

Amy's health was deteriorated and she was currently admitted in hospital as doctors told her time will be up soon which made yn more sad , angry , guilty and stressed.

Yn also met with her real parents time to time along with hoseok and Jun.  And they were very happy seeing their children.

Their was no action taken by Delo's and Jaehyun . They were waiting for the right time to attack . Jungkook whereas was also spying his father's every deed and was reporting it to namjoon . On that day jaehyun revealed that his mom died but jungkook already got to know that he was the one who killed her burned her body but lied to jungkook saying that she met a accused near a oil factory and that's why we didn't get her body. And about namjoon , jaehyun was trying to find where he is bit didn't got to know.

Joy was still kidnapped by woojin . After that day he use to torture her in every way he can because Joy killed his sister Mayra in college . Because she got to know about her being a pornstar and player and joy got angry and pushed her from the school building.  Woojin know about this so he also planned all this revenge on her.

Jungkook was aline taking care of the children.  They were not his children but still he loved them . They were innocent and he didn't want them to have a painfull fate like him .

Yn was going to the hospital to meet Amy with Jennie as she also wanted to go for a check up as she was in her 8th month now .

Yn : come on Jennie. Let's go

Jennie came out walking slowly .

Yn : you are getting fat Jenn

Yn teased her on which she hit her arm and yn started to laugh .

Jennie : you are so bad .

Jennie said pouting on which yn giggled

Yn : ok ok mam I was just joking come on let's go

Yn and Jennie happily went to the hospital with Jason ; taehyung appointed him as yns personal bodyguard .

After reaching the hospital yn dropped Jennie to the doctor as she made her way towards Amy's room . But she found a women probably looking like a nurse coming out her face covered and she was looking suspicious.  She was in hurry and had some injection in her hand to . Yn quickly went towards her but she disappeared in the elevator.  Yn went in the room quickly and her land slipped

Amy's oxygen mask was taken off and her body was lying their lifelessly her eyes closed. 

Yn : DOCTORS . DOCTORS MY DAUGHTER

Yn shouted while crying as Jason who was standing at the reception and some nurses rushed towards her .

Yn : m-my my d-daught-er.  She is not breathing p-lease save her

Yn begged the nurses with tears as she fell on the ground and Jason held her . Doctors immediately went inside amd stopped yn outside . Yn was crying

Yn : j-jason their was some women she went inside and pulled of Amy's mask . I know she tried to do something.  Please save my Amy

Yn spoke crying as Jason quickly called over his men to look in the CCTV footage

Jason : miss.yn please don't cry your daughter will be alright.

Jason tried to console her but all in vain . Later the doctor cane out yn rushed to him

Yn : D-doctor doctor please tell me is my daughter alright please save her

Yn cried as doctor looked at her sadly

Doctor : I am very sorry to say Miss.Yn your daughter is no more .

Yn felt like someone cut her oxygen supply.  She fell on the ground as Jason ran to her .

Yn : n-no n-o she is a-live . No it can't happen

She chanted and their Jennie stood with a shocked expression as she just came after checkup and heard some unexpected.  She rushed to yn and hugged her because she know yn will definitely get a heart attack. 

Yn was crying mess when taehyung along with hoseok and jimin reached the hospital . Their hearts clenched seeing yns state

Taehyung: I fucking want you to find who did that to Amy

He gritted his teeth and spoke to Jason who nodded and left . As yn saw Taehyung she ran to him as he hugged her .

Yn : ta-e someone killed mu daughter. Tae I know it was that women. She cane put of her room. Tae she killed me daughter. My daughter is no more

Taehyung gulped as he caressed her back and tried to console her but all she was cry .hoseok and jimin also tried to console her but all in vain.

Their everyone in the Kim Mansion got sad and shocked listening to the sudden death news . Namjoon told jungkook who straight sprinted towards hospital.  He was also crying he was feeling guilty and was blaming himself on every thing . He reached their to and saw yn crying while hugging taehyung as the doctors take away Amy's body for some checkup for getting to know the cause of death . His heart clenched seeing yns state as he quietly left from their to see his daughter one last time .

____________________________

To be continued....

Please vote and comment.....