Chapter 24

At Jeon Mansion:

The atmosphere was tense as Joy was changing jungkooks bandages . He was beaten up very bad. 

Namjoon: whoever did this surely have to pay . How those fuckers dare to touch my brother .

Namjoon spoke with gritted teeth .

Jaehyun : Mr.kang is coming he wants us to move Starlight Gardens

Jungkook: why

He spoke

Jaehyun : because those men yesterday have known our location and Mr.kangs men have seen some other men watching over us to .

Jungkook : those fuckers

Suddenly haejee came downstairs all worried

Jaehyun: what happened

Haejee : A-amy she is coughing alot of blood .

Everyone eyes widened as jungkook quickly sprinted towards Amy's room to find her nose bleeding as well she was coughing blood .

He quickly hugged Amy and started to clean her blood .

Jungkook: hey Amy look at me you will be fine.

The one thing he didn't notice was that she had became more weaker then usual .

Amy : a-app-a I-I am not ab-le t-o br-eathe

Jungkook started to rub her back as he handed her medicines with a glass of water .

Jungkook: you will be fine Amy.

He took her in his arms as he come down with his mom and saw jun and Kang standing their .

Jun : oh my god what happened to her .

Jungkook: her condition is getting worse . I don't know why .

Jungkook was panicking

Jun : ok give her to me let's take her to hospital .

Jungkook handed her to Jun who ran outside with Amy in his hands .

Jungkook turn around

Jungkook:Mr.kang I am sorry  I will be going with Jun.  You guys can talk I will join you later .

Mr.kang : it's OK dear ..go after your daughter .

Jungkook nodded but Joys face which was burning with anger didn't go unnoticed by him as he ran out and drove of with Jun.

Jungkook: ( in mind ) did she do something.  Why was she angry on me taking a my to hospital .

He shrugged his thoughts .

Here at jeons on Mr Kangs advice they all left with him to stay at Starlight residence apartments .

Little did they know the storm is waiting for them.

Jungkook reached hospital and Amy was taken to emergency ward. Jungkooks hands were trembling in fear .

Jun : hey jungkook calm down . She will be okay .

Jungkook: I am afraid . I am afraid of losing Amy like her

Jun : what do you mean.  Who her

Jungkook: yn . She was my ex-wife and Amy's  mother . After her death I realized I did very wrong to her . I hurted her beyond repair . I am pathetic bastard . I hurted her to much . She was so innocent . Why why I was blinded by revenge . I don't know why but now I realize that she was the women who I need . I-

He was cutted off when the doctor came so he ran to him .

Jungkook: doctor my daughter

Doctor : well Mr.jeon for now your daughter is fine but she is on her last stage of cancer . Surgeries and treatments can extend that time but sooner or later she will die . Also she was being poisoned with rat killing medicine . I found the in her blood . Which has made her survival chances more . For now we have given her some medicines . You can see her later .

Jungkook ( in mind ) how cam you be a bitch Joy.  How could you do this . why you did this. What wrong I ever did to you . I loved you . Now I understand why you were watching me with anger .

Jungkook was boiling in anger and jun sensed it.

Jun : hey jungkook .

Jungkook: Jun will you stay here with Amy.  Can your driver take me home where everyone went

Jun nodded and told his driver to take jungkook to Starlight residence . As they reached their the driver escorted him to their apartment which was on the 27th floor . Typically it was a penthouse . He rang the bell and went inside to see his mother unpacking some things with namjoon hyung .

Haejee : how's Amy

Jungkook: shes fine

Jungkook Pov :

I was so angry that my neck veins were popping out . Why the she did it . I reached that new apartment and went inside to see my mom unpacking some some stuff with namjoon hyung .

Haejee : how's Amy.

Jungkook: she fine

I spoke coldly and emotionlessly .

Jungkook: where is Joy.

Haejee : upstairs last room .

I nodded and sprinted towards the room . Once I reached their I saw her sitting on the bed emptying her bag . I went inside clenching my fists .

She saw me and quickly got up .

Joy : oh you are back . Is Amy ok

She spoke fakeness in her voice .

Jungkook : Amy isn't alright

Joy : oh god what happened

I took steps dangerously close to her, and I guess she knows what is going to happen

Jungkook: I guess you know what happened ? Don't you know Park So Young

I called her real name so that she knows I am angry as hell .

Joy : w-what are you saying jeony . I don't know what you are talking

Jungkook: JUST FUCKING ANSWER ME WHY YOU DID THAT . WHY YOU MIXED RAT KILLING POISON IN HER MEDICINES . WHAT HARM SHE EVER DID TO YOU HUH .FUCKING BARK SO YOUNG .

I lost my patience with her fakeness that I brust out on her .

Joy: i-i didn't

Jungkook: huh you didn't did you take me for a fool . Only you were the one who use to give her medicines.  No one else do this.  WHY . Why you did this . YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I RAN HERE AMD THEIR TO EXTEND HER LIVING TIME . SO WENT THROUGH SO MANY SURGERIES IN ABLE TO LIVE SOME YEARS MORE .BUT WHAT YOU DID . YOI FUCKING STARTED TO POISON MY OWN DAUGHTER.

I again raised my voice and shouted at her . Now she was also looking angry as she shouted at me

JOY : YES YES I DID THAT . I MIXED POISON IN HER MEDICINES EVERYDAY SO SHE CAN DIE . I WANTED HER TO DIE JUST LIKE HER BITCH MOTHER . WHY WHY YOU ALWAYS CARE FOR HER FIRST . WHY SHE IS YOUR SO IMPORTANT PRIORITY
HUH . BECAUSE YOU FUCKING LOVE YN . YOU MARRIED ME BEACUSE HE WANTED TO MAKE HER JEALOUS AND YOU WERE BLIND IN YOIR MARRIAGE BUT YOU FALLEN OUT OF LOVE WITH ME THAT BITCH GOT TO KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT.  YOU LOVE HER AMD MOT ME NOW THAT WHY YOU GIVE SO EXEPENSIVE TREATMENTS TO HER DAUGHTER. I AM SO HAPPY SHE IS GOING TO DIE . LET HER DI-

*slap*

I literally lost it as I slapped her .

____________________________

To be continued

Please vote and comment