Chapter 50

Taehyung gazed at her legs, and anger rushed in his veins . Her legs were covered with different scars . Big knife cuts , whip marks, and many old faded scars .

Yn shifted uncomfortably under his gaze as she was about to go in the comforter. Taehyung held her hand and pulled her closer to him, but she fell on the bed with him on top .

Taehyung put his hands on her sides so as not to fall on her . His hand went to her shirt buttons as he looked in her eyes and asked her permission.

Taehyung: Can I?

Yn gulped. She knew he would never hurt him like others did, and she wanted to put her all trust in him, so she nodded slightly, still looking in his eyes .

Taehyungs hand started to undo her buttons as quickly as he could . Once he was done he looked in her eyes again and she gave him a nod and arched alittle on which he in one sort motion took of the shirt from her and kept it beside her leaving her only in her under garments

Yn mind started to get clogged up with different thoughts as she tried to cover her nodding with her hands .

He might think me as disgusting. 

He will hate my dented body .

He will think of me as a used body .

Taehyung sensed this and held her hands and parted them .

Taehyung: You are beautiful princess

Yn shook her head as tears spilled her eyes

Yn : i-i a-m dirty Tae . I am -u-sed . For three years, I was raped constantly without a break . My body had to much scars you must be disgusted with my body .

Taehyung closed his eyes his heart ached seeing her broken state. He got up from her and took of his black shirt he held yn wrist as he guided her to the walk in closet amd stood infront of the big mirror with her facing in the mirror as he stood behind her .

More tears spilled her eyes once her gaze fell on her body and then Taehyung, who was already looking at her from the mirror.

He put his hand on the scars in her collar bone as he traced his hands till her belly.  Yn shivered.

Taehyung: Your body is not disgusting.  Your body is the most beautiful. 

He traced his hand on her ribs .

Taehyung: Your body is not ugly . These scars are not ugly .

His hand went down to hee thighs as he caressed the big knife cuts.

Taehyung: Your body shows how much of a brave woman you are . They forced themselves on you, but you still lived with the determination of being saved .

He turned her around as he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumbs, and pressed a lingering kiss on her forehead. 

He took some steps back and gestured for her to look at his body and her eyes widened, seeing many gunshot scars on his body.  A deep cut scar near his heart on his chest . He turned around and she saw many big scars. 

Taehyung: These scars look . I also have not only you .

He turned to her and held her waist as she put her hand on his chest .

Taehyung: Do they look ugly to you

Yn quickly shook her head on which he gave her a painful smile

Taehyung: I want you to know that these scars will never ever make me feel disgusting to you . These scars make you the bravest women . And you are still the most beautiful woman with them.