Chapter 44

Yn Pov :

It's been two days since taehyung left and I can't tell how much I miss him . He was becoming a habit of mine.

Every night he use to stay by my side so that my horrible nightmare would not haunt me . After Amy's death, he stayed with me almost whenever he was free and made sure I was doing right .

He repaired the broken me.  And I am so thankful to him that I am healing.  My fears started to die so my phobias. 

I am missing him like hell.  Everything is going well here in the mansion.  Jennie is in the hospital as she was having contractions and maybe she will give birth today or Tomorrow.  Jimin was happy like hell .

Everyone was happy for the new child arrival. Taehyungs mom and grandma are the sweetest persons I have met . They also use to check on me Everything if I was okay.

Namjoon oppa is also living here with jisoo unnie and his kids . I was glad to meet Jeff all grown up and Meena the new baby .

Jungkook on the other hand doesn't comes out of his room much I guess beacuse I hadn't seen him since that day when taehyung left . I don't know why but a part of me wants to forgive him . He was fooled . He was fed lies but I just can't forget some memories of him hurting me. 

His eyed show purr sincerity that he is sorry from.his heart but I don't want to belive it . I don't know that I will be able to forgive him or not .

Well I don't know why I am having a feeling that something is going to happen. I just hope everyone stays safe.  Eva is going to pick me up at 7 and we both will go to see Jennie. 

I sighed as I came out of my room and heard baby cries.  I went in the direction to see jungkook trying to make Hari stop crying but he was failing miserably.  A smile graced my lips as he was looking like a scared bunny by the kids cries .

I cleared my throat and went to him quietly without glancing at him I took the baby girl in my hands.  She reminds me of Amy so much .

As the girl came in my hands she stopped crying and giggled making me look at her in awe . Jungkook was shocked to see this as he gulped looking unbelievable. 

Suddenly a question clicked my mind but for that I will have to talk with him . Argh I will ask or it will bug me .

Yn : umm.  You sure she isn't your real daughter

Jungkook snapped his head towards me almost afraid

Jungkook: w-what do you mean

His voice low cracking

Yn : well your wife said that they aren't your children.

Jungkook jaw clenched I dint know why

Jungkook: don't call her my wife

He uttered with pure disgust .

Jungkook: and I don't know I heard her that both kids weren't mine.  She got them from her another men whom she loved alot .

I frowned didn't she loved him

Yn : but you both loved each other and were together for years

Jungkook: well I loved her not she.  She all the time deceived me from the day 1 . When I proposed her in college she agreed due to my money and wealth.  She was inlove with other guy and stayed with me and him well you can say she didn't want one men in her life .

Jungkook spoke his voice low and hoarse making me feel bad for him but serves him for trusting hee blindly

Yn : Hari resembles you alot I don't think she is not your daughter.  You should run a DNA for your hearts satisfaction maybe it will ease your pain

I spoke and looked at him his eyes showing emotions which I dont want now anymore. I looked at the girl and found her sleeping.  I put hee on bed and left without glancing at him .

I came in my room and took a bath changing into a skirt and off shoulder black blouse .

I made my way out one thing which was bugging me was that euri wasn't home after the day Amy and in-sus death

I made my way out one thing which was bugging me was that euri wasn't home after the day Amy and in-sus death . Strange.

I made my out and saw Eva waving at me.  I grinned and went towards her hugging her

Eva : Ann I missed you

She squealed as I giggled

Yn : me too

Eva : you are looking so beautiful Ann

Yn : you to sissy

We both laughed and sat in hee New Audi followed by guards .

Eva : so how you are doing

Yn : just going with the flow . How's mom and dad and Chris and sara

Yes i stared calling them mom dad I felt like it.

Eva : they all are good . Saying hi to you

I smiled as I looked out . We both were busy talking when I felt the car coming to a abrupt halt as we both jumped .

Three black cars stopped our way and many masked men came out .

The next thing I heard were gunshots and someone putting a strange smelling handkerchief on my mouth as I was pulled out of the car when I heard someone speaking

??? : boss we got her

And I blacked out .

Taehyung Pov :

It's been two days since I have been here in Australia with hoseok hyung , suho and jun .

I am missing yn like hell . And parting from her that day was the difficult thing . I don't know why I had a unsettling feeling that something iss going to happen

We were sitting in the luxury hotel in Sydney.  As one of our business partner was explaining some mishaps in our goods dealing caused by Knights our another big enemy .

All our phones were switched off due to not risking my family . Suddenly Jun barged in running.  He was breathing heavily and his face was pale .

My heart started to beat faster and hoseok and I changed glances

Hoseok : what happened Jun

Jun : y-yn . They kidnapped her

And I felt like land slipped under my feets .

___________________________

To be continued...

Please vote and comment....