Chapter 1: The secret plan

It was a very normal Saturday school morning.
There was a huge Science test taken on Monday. A very hard one. I'm terrible at Science. The best score that I got in Science was a 75% in kindergarten. I'd get very good scores in the rest of the subjects, but typical Science would always RUIN my report. I figured that I'm just not made for science. I was fed up. And so were my friends, Molly and Lily, who were also horrible at Science. It's all experiments this, and experiments that. How useless.
Our parents swore on their heart that if we get a bad score this time, our phones will be confiscated for the entire summer holiday, plus !ONLY SCIENCE! summer school.
How dreadful.
I just can't let it happen! Besides, even if I do study science, I will never guarantee a pass.
So...
We decided to sneak in to the school at 5Am, and...you know, just do it.
It was just going to be this one time...plus, the CCTV here was very weak, so if we just remained cautious, we'd be okay.
But it's always never going to be that easy.
"I don't know guys, what if we get caught? We'd take double summer school!" cried Lily, when we finally met up at the school yard at 4.30 am. It was very dark outside, and the sun still didn't show up yet. It was about to. Not a single human being was in the street. Everyone else was still in their beds, and nothing could be heard but the tweeting of the birds, and our mumbling, of course.
"And what if we don't get caught? We'll have happy parents, happy teachers, happy report, and no summer school? See, it's all gonna be worth it if we just remained very very careful. But be aware that the school snitch and nerd will arrive here at 5.30, so once they show up, RUN LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!" exclaimed Molly. I nodded, and even though our plan was pretty pass-proof, I did still feel a hint of worry, because if we do get caught, it's game over.
"Exactly. Let's go now. Got the password, Molly?" I asked. She nodded confidently. With a pinch of reluctance, we tip-toed inside the school...