Chapter 17: You did what.?!

I arrived home. Finally.
"Hey sweetie. How was school?" Asked mom.
I really didn't want to tell her about the whole play, so I just went for the,
"Great. What are we having for dinner?" I asked. My stomach was grumbling real bad, after all of the drama that happened today. I was craving for a treat.
"Spaghetti and strips." She answered me.
Great. I actually really like spaghetti. I can live with that. Just when I was going to tell her about the whole Romeo and Juliet situation, (I changed my mind about not telling her) Wendy interrupted the conversation with a
"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you: Wendy is my little sister. She's 7 years old. She has this raging imagination, and likes to build spaceships for when she grows up, she can travel to space (so she can have unlimited supply of 'cheese' at the moon.)
I had this intense desire to tell her that this is just a myth, but I didn't want to ruin her childhood, so I let her be. She's also EXTREMELY loud and energetic, and she grows really fast: she's two times taller than her age's average!!
I also have my older brother, Adam, who's 15. He's really boring, annoying, and likes to bug me whenever the chance allows him to. He spends the whole day either playing video games with his friends, or studying for the SATs. He says he wants to be a YouTuber, who does content in playing video games like Fortnite and Minecraft. So I don't see why he needs to study for the SATs, to be honest.
After Wendy's interruption, I decided to just go upstairs to my room. I was super exhausted from today. I needed this chance to just jump in my bed.
Oof, how wonderful!!
"Hey, moron." He teased, with a smile showing all his teeth.
"Go away. I wanna sleep, so toodle-doo back to your beloved PC if you may." I teased.
"Nah, I don't feel like it. I'd rather bug you." He replied.
I just rolled my eyes, "Adam, I'm being serious." I said sternly.
"Fine." He said. Even if he's older than me, he's really scared of me, too. This makes my life a way lot easier. But we also do fight, MENTALLY. And the thing is he can't get physical, since I'm a girl and he's a boy. So I feel like my femininity sort of defends me, doesn't it?
Then, I jumped on my bed.
Refreshing. Then I got a text from Lee.
Lee: Heyy...how's it going?
Me: great.
Lee: everything's ok with Lily and Molly?
Me: why did u remind meee!
Lee: sorry.
But then Adam interrupted our chat by, "Who you texting?"
Did I mention that my brother is so overprotective? Like, can you mind your own business, please?
"Someone." I answered, and stepped away so he won't see what's going on.
"What's his name?" He smiled.
How did he..?
Then, he ran to my direction and looked at my phone.
"Hey!" I exclaimed.
"Lee? Who's that?!" He cried.
"It's just a friend, now quit it, I need to text him," I said, seriously.
But he wouldn't budge, and he actually TOOK my phone, and started TYPING.
OH, CRAP!!! WHAT'S THIS IDIOT GOING TO SAY??
"GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!" I yelled.
But he ran away, entered the bathroom and locked the door.
URGH!
A few minutes later, he opened the lock and gave me back my phone.
"What did you do you little idiot!?" I yelled, angrily.
"You can see." He chuckled. And then he ran away to his room and locked the door. Scared, I read the chat.
Lee: hello, Sierra?? Are you there?
Me: yea so who r u?
Lee: er..
Me: wat u want w my sis?
Lee: who are YOU?
Me: y? i'm her brother then, u moron.
Lee: erm..hi sierra's brother..!
Me: wat u doin w my sis? y u texting her?
Lee: she's my friend...
Me: yea...friend I see.
Lee: yes, she's my friend. And nothing more, I promise.
Me: nah, bro. you gotta be fr, just shut up and leave my sis alone. got it?
Lee: got it, I guess.
Me: I'ma block u now, u freak.
Lee: ...oh.
*YOU BLOCKED 'LEE PETERSON'*
OH MY GOODNESS, HE DID NOT!!! HE REALLY DID NOT!! HOW COULD HE EVER DO THAT?!
IF IT'S ABOUT MY BROTHER BLOCKING PEOPLE AND CONFRONTING THEM, THEN THATKS NOT BEING OVERPROTECTIVE. IT'S CALLED BEING A BULLY.
What did he even do to you?!
I tried to re-add him, but the phone must've permanently removed Lee out of my contacts. Or the IDIOT did something.
I decided to tell this to Lee tomorrow.
Oh, god, when will my day ever just...be...good?!