Chapter 2: Oh no!

"There's the school office!" exclaimed Molly. We all rushed to it.
"WAIT! IS THAT A FACE I SEE?" screeched Lily.
Our heart racing, we squinted at the "face".
"NOOOO, it's just Miss Peterson's jacket. Lily, will you just cut it out?" I snapped, "you nearly scared us to death!!"
"Sorry!" she shrugged.
The slow computer was completely shut off, so it took us a quarter of an hour JUST to turn it on.
"Bruh, even the school can't afford acceptable computers." I complained.
When it finally turned on, Molly clicked on Miss Peterson's profile, and it took a while for the actual web to load since the internet was still very weak.
"There! Let me just press Gmail." she excitedly said.
And right in front of us, was 'Stage 8 Science Test. Paper 1.'
The school really did us a big favor;
all it took was to just CLICK ON IT.
As Molly dragged her mouse to click on it, came a
"CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! You guys did well done! But now, YOU'RE DONE! Just wait till Miss Peterson hears about this!" squealed a voice.
"No! Lucy! Please don't tell her! I'll pay you!" Lily begged.
"How much?" she asked, grinning.
"10 bucks!" she said, taking 10 American dollars out of her pocket.
"Just 10 for an actual TEST?!" she cackled.
"That's all the money I have!"
"Well figure it out! Unless you want me to call-"
"Fine! We'll do anything else except for money." Molly finally said.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Fine. I guess you guys are my personal maids now. If I order anything, you have to listen to it. Either you like it or not. AND, if any one of you doesn't do what I say, don't wonder why you ended up in the principal's office!"
"WHAT!? I'M NOT GONNA BE YOUR FILTHY MAID! WHAT AM I, A JANITOR?" I shouted, fuming with anger.
"It's either that, or I'll tattle to Miss Peterson, AND your mommy!"
I was just about to curse when I held my tongue; I didn't need any more trouble coming out from that stupid idiot's mouth.
I looked behind me. Molly just shrugged. Lily was shaking with fear, and I? What am I?
"Fine." I finally said. Who knew spitting out simple words like "fine" could be so difficult in this case?
We still did manage to take a glimpse at the test, and even if we did try to drag Lucy through it and let her take a look, (so if she does tattle we'll tell the teacher that she peeked at the exam too) she was too smart to fall through any of our tricks. Damn it.
At this point, our life was at stake.