Chapter 16: Offical exes

Now that Lee comforted me, I felt much, much better. I also wanted to go see Lilly and Molly, and ask them why they haven't talked to me for the past 2 days.
"Hey Lily. Hey Molly." I said, casually.
"Hey." Molly answered back, not even having the AUDACITY to face me while I'm talking. They were working on some sort of project, so they couldn't care less of what I was going to say.
"At least gave me when I'm speaking? I heard that this is called respect." I sarcastically said.
"Aww..so you haven't realized that your main focus is on Lee now?" Lily answered.
"Exactly. All you care about is Lee. Even more than your best ever friends." Molly continued.
"Oh, you guys, I'm soo sorry. I really didn't mean to...but you guys aren't agreeing to be friends with him. I want to hang out with him too, but with you at the same time. What do I do?" I moaned.
"I don't know. We don't want to be friends with him. That's our choice. It's not our problem, so figure it out." Molly shrugged.
"You guys don't have to make things harder for me!" I cried.
They just shrugged in reply.
Fine. Suit yourself. They really don't care about me, so same with me. I apologized, so it's up to them to either accept my apology, or go apologize to me back. Because they were like, so rude and careless
"Hey. Were you ok, back there?" Lee asked me.
I just nodded, "Yes. It's just dealing with my ex friends."
"Ex?!" He exclaimed.
"Yes." I said, simply.
If they were going to treat me like this, then why not call them exes? It's more specific, isn't it?
"If you ever feel uncomfortable, talk to me."
"Okay. Thanks for your support. You're really nice." I smiled.
"No problem." He smiled back.
We locked eyes for half a second, but then we walked opposite ways.
Talk about awkward!!