Chapter 18: Why is she flirting?

When I went to school, I immediately rushed to go find Lee. He must've been so scared. How mean it was for Adam to do such a thing without asking for permission.! Then, in met him in the secret area. He was probably like, so upset. I immediately walked up to him and sat about two inches beside him.
"Hey Sierra."
"Hey Lee. About yesterday, I-."
"It's fine. If you don't want to be friends with me, you know you can tell me."
"No! It's not me! It was my brother! He's really overprotective, you see, and he thought something else, I swear he didn't mean anything like he said. He's a really nice guy. I can also introduce him to you."
"No. I don't want you to introduce me to no one. Just leave me alone."
"No, please Lee. Not you too."
"By the way, I managed to convince the drama teacher about taking the role of Juliet. I swear, I said some poetry just so you could take the role. Meanwhile, your brother starts cursing me and not so long after calling me a freak and blocking me. Oh, well. I'm really sorry for trying to being nice."
"No, Lee. I swear, I would never say these things to you, I swear."
"Whatever, Sierra. I'll think about it, ok? Bye."
I swear, once I go to Adam, I'ma slap him real hard, alright. I can't believe he's upset at me for he first time.
I'm such a horrible friend.
As I walked through the corridor, I saw Lucy talking to Lee. Or is she flirting? I couldn't tell. But she was twirling her hair with her index finger and smiling widely. Of course, Lee was too dumb to notice, and was talking to her normally. I so wanted to punch her in the face, but I didn't want to make things any worse. I decided to just eavesdrop at their chat and hear what they're saying.
Lee: I had to. But I'm really sorry.
Lucy: Why did you do this? Am I really that bad to you?
Lee: No, of course not. You know what, I'm going to convince her again. I acted like a total jerk. I'm sorry.
WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???
Lucy: It's ok, babe.
BABE!??!
Lee: Excuse me?
Lucy: Haha..looks like my tongue is messing with me! But it will mess with me once I taste-
NAH!!!
Lee: That's enough, thank you. Goodbye.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lucy: Now upset me.
Lee: I'm sorry.
Lucy: It's okayyyyyy.
WOW. Lucy is such a spoiled brat, who thinks she can just get what she wants. Wow. What an absolute jerk. And what did he mean by saying he was gonna convince her again..?
URGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!