Chapter 4: Lucy's deal

It was finally the end of the day.
I so wanted to just JUMP to my cosy bed..!
Right after I finish my piles of homework first.
After I finished my homework, I finally had the pleasure to reunite with my bed.
Yay :)
I also thought of Lucy's deal. I can't just keep my mouth shut and do whatever she says. I'm definitely NOT her little 'maid' and she can't just go around judging me like that!!
I thought of talking this through with my besties.
I'll do it now.
I dialed our Group Chat, called 'the gossip girls' and it took a while, but Molly finally picked up.
"Heyy...What's up?" she asked, casually.
"Yeah, so...I've actually been thinking about this whole Lucy situation," I said.
"So?"
"So she can't just treat us like that! It's just so rubbish!"
"I know, but you're inner demon's gonna have to wait for now, okay?"
"What do you-."
Lily now picked up.
"Hey guys. What's up?"
"We were just talking about the whole Lucy thing." I answered.
"Oh, ok. Look, I know that you're the type of person who hates this sort of thing, but just try to hold your breath for awhile," Lily told me.
"And if I hold my breath for a little too while I could die!" I answered back.
"You've got a good point, there," Molly finally said, after a very awkward silence.
"So.." Lily reassured me, "Just try to..breathe, it's FINE."
"K I guess..." I said.
"Sometimes you just have to accept things even if you don't like them, that's life." Molly said.
Pretty good point.
I guess I'll hold my breath now.
I took a quick study glance at my Science Textbook.
Nah.
THERE'S JUST NO WAY I could pass without those answers.
Let's just wish for best of luck!