Chapter 10: Such a brat!

It was now going to be the start of second break. My friends were going to pick a table, and a croissant, so I was peacefully waiting in the meantime.
But then, Lucy dropped her egg salad on the floor.
"Hi, maid! Could you PLEASE pick it up??!" she said, chuckling with her two other friends. Lily and Molly were buying another croissant. So I was alone.
You know when you have two friends you always feel like you have extra power? Well, now that I have no friends, I have no power.
Simple as that.
"I said the magic word!!" she chuckled even more.
What a jerk.
"Oh, looks like the magician doesn't come today. He only comes on Mondays. Oh, well." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Oh, but I specifically asked him to come today. Or the magician will have to end up in the principals office, aww." said Lucy.
WELL, ISN'T SHE ANNOYING?
I just CANNOT stand being humiliated, but I also CANNOT stand listening to my mom, dad, and the principals' lectures, my phone taken away, and SSS (science summer school)
URGHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Feeling very humiliated, as I bent down to pick up the TRASH, (oh, why was I about to pick up Lucy?) I heard someone say,
"You little jerk!"
Who is that speaker?
I stood to see, and surprisingly,
it was Lee.
"Er..who are you?" she asked.
"I'm Lee." he answered.
"Erm...I never heard of such a weird name..."
"And I never heard of such a weird, idiotic, selfish person!" he shot back.
OOF, that was tough.
But he's right.
"What do you want, exactly??" she asked.
"I want you to never humiliate her like that!!"
Erm.........too personal I suppose??
"Awwwwww...Little Lee stands for Little Sierra. How cute! I wish I-."
"SHUT UP!!"
That shut her up.
Like absolute donkeys, they walked away in complete silence.
OOF!! Where did he get this much confidence from? And why did he use it up for me??
"Er...thanks...you didn't really have to do that." I said.
"I did. I really can't stand people being this humiliated." he said.
"Oh." I gasped.
"Hey Sierra. Hey Lee." Lily greeted.
I was expecting a gush from any of them, but very CASUALLY, they lead us to the table.
It's good they learned how to be mature.
"So, Lee...tell us more about yourself, I never really got to know anything about you," Lily asked.
"Erm...so I used to go to High Bridge Middle School," he answered.
"No way! That's where my childhood bestie attends!" she exclaimed.
"What's her name?" he asked.
"Mellissa." she answered.
"Erm...what's her second name?!" he exclaimed.
"Hollister." she told him.
"No!! She's your best friend? No offense, but she's horrible!" he cried.
"Excuse me? Who are you to call my bestie horrible?" she criticized.
"Ummm..guys I think we're going to be late if we don't get to class right now. We have biology right now," I said quickly.
Things just started to get fine, I just really didn't want my besties to fight with Lee. And I totally know that the whole thing about "her bestie being at Lee's school" is just so fake.
We needed to befriend him.
He really needs our support.