Chapter 12

"Tyler, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I said.

But Princia was already on it. She tackled him with full force. "Run!"

Jaycob and I ran.

Low key, I kinda wanna see how this fight unfolds.

They landed constant punches at each other, and then Mr. Malloy found them. Oop, they're dead!

I whispered. "Yo, just run away really quick!"

She didn't listen. Instead, she just talked to him as if nothing happened. "Something happen?" he asked. Me and Jaycob watched with anticipation as to what Princia would say next. My heart was pumping really fast. "Nah," Princia said. Mr. Malloy then walked away.

How did she get away with that? I asked myself.

Tyler then pushed Princia away. "Can I see Emma?" he asked. "Are you gonna do anything to her?" she asked. "Nah," he said with a slight smirk.

Princia whispered into my ear before I came to Tyler. "Don't... and I mean don't fall for him." She seemed really serious, so I stiffened. "Of course I won't, how could I fall for him when I have Jaycob?" She slapped me in the forehead. "Ow! What was that for?" Princia shook her head. "You're stupid." I tilted my head. "The fuck?" She looked me in the eye. "What?" I said after a while. "I'm not talking romantically, I mean, like, as a friend! Obviously you wouldn't date him." I nodded. "Yeah, yeah, of course of course..." But I was interrupted. "Come on already! Emma, what's taking you so long?" I got a bit scared. "Uh, sorry Princia, gotta go!"

Jaycob stopped me in my tracks. "Wait, Emma, would Tyler mind if I watch from, like, 20 feet away from y'all?" I looked at Tyler. He nodded. "Ok, yes, he nodded." I said. "Alright, good," he said, giving a thumbs up of approval.

I walked to Tyler. "Hey."

"Hey," he said. Then he pushed me to the wall.