CHAPTER 17 - THE ONE WHO FELL FIRST

ANNTONNIA POV

2 years ago..

"Daaad! Come on! Hurry up. I'm late now." We're currently here at US and we're in a vacation here at Granpa's house.

"Unbelievable Anntonnia. Its not an international tournament. Why you so in a hurry." he complains.

Well, It just so happens that there is a motor racing contest here in our Town and I just found out that my long time crush is one of the racers. That is the reason why I want to watch the tournament closely.

The bleachers filled up quickly if you don't go early. And at this hour I know we will have a hard time finding our seats that I want.

"Dad, maybe because Anntonnia wants to take a look closely to her crush." her brother tease me.

I glared at him secretly. Its because he caught me one day stalking my crush. She's a filipino and like them, her family is also taking the summer break here. Yes, you heard me. My crush is a she. My brother knows about it but my parents? Even tho I know they are not homophobic but still even if it's just a crush, I will never ever admit to them. Especially to my Grandpa. He is so strict when it comes to me. Because he says I am her heiress at the same time I am her favorite among to his grandchildren. My grandfather is the owner of the most famous shipping line in the world. But no one knows that I am one of the grandchildren of the famous owner of Shipping Line because me and my brother are studying in Thailand and at the same time our parents wants us to feel the freedom and no trouble.

This is not my first time I saw or encounter her. But I am too shy to approach her because of her famous expression. She's sooo serious and I've never been see her smile.

"Oh really? And who's that lucky guy huh. He must be ready because if your Granpa knows about it. Hmmm he's busted. Hahaha." Ugh. Reminds me that He is my father. Coz right now I might just hit him. They are so annoying sometimes when they know someone is flirting with me or something like this I just have a crush. What if they know that she's a girl? It might even make a scene.

"It's just a crush Dad. Nothing serious. I'm just making them an inspiration so don't over-react okay."

Fortunately they are now hitting the road to where the motor race will be held. Its a bit far from town. Why am I with them today? Well while I'm asking their approval last night if I can watch the tournament and I was going to be with my cousins ​​who were supposed to watch but Dad and my brother heard so they are here. I'm watching with them.

"Im just teasing you honey. I know you are not there yet to enter relationship. And if ever someone dared to court you, well it still you who can make decisions not ours because you will be the one to be with, not us, BUT if someone hurts you by mistake, put it on a rock,he can never ever come near you forever. No one will hurt my princess hmmm."said it long.

"Awwwweee. How sweet of you Dad. How about me if someone might court me." my brother said it in a high pitched. Well, he is definitely open to us his gender preference and we are okay with it. My parents accepted him easily because when he was still young they noticed that he was different from other boys.

"You're not an exception. But take it slowly, my dear you will never run out of boys and I want you to enjoy life first and concentrate on studying." he messes with our hair which is one of its love language ​​with us. Well, you know my brother has so many crushes. I didn't know, maybe, he has a boyfriend already. Who knows.

And we both complained at the same time laughing.

We arrived at the venue on time. It's only right time that the three of us got a seat in the front and Im so happy with it.