CHAPTER 18 - THE RANDOM GIRL IN THE PAINTING

ANNTONNIA POV

After that tournament I never had the chance to talk to her. Sometimes I visit her square app if something is updated about her. But it seems nothing is new.

Maybe you are wondering why I had a crush on her? Well Last year in our vacation again, one time me and my brother go to Mall. It's an afternoon and Im so bored here at house.

Being my brother as naughty and stubborn. He wants to try something new. He wants to commute and because I want to try it too, we decided to take a cab and walk a little longer.

While walking and teasing with my brother I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh So sorry. Omygosh! Are you okay?" I ask.

But I just only mesmerized when I saw her face as she straigthened her body.

I just realize that I ruined a cake when I saw her gazed over the floor. She didn't even look at me. But my brother quickly help the scattered broken cake.

"Hey we can help you. We will just pay for the damage." My brother reached for the money and she just quickly took it and she just left without any words and never take any chance to say sorry.

"She's weird." my brother mumbles but I just shrug my shoulder.

We were about to leave when I saw a piece of paper from the floor. Maybe it came from the cake of that "chinita girl". Yeah, I call her "chinita" because of her features like Chinese. I picked it up and I just saw a name of the store maybe? And a contact number. I quickly put it on my pocket as my brother asking me for being slow.

As we reached the mall, here we are at Cafe Shop. I just don't get it to my brother, He's so hungry but an estrangely hungry because it's not a food but a coffee. Ugh. Tell that to coffee lover.

"Here we gooo!" as he placed our orders to our table.

As he munching his bread. "What do you think about that girl Anntonnia? She is so weird."

"I dont think its necessary to judge her. We dont know the story. I don't even had the chance to say sorry." i sadly said. As sure as there is someone who owns the cake she carries. Gosh. I accidentaly ruined it. I didn't even see his full face because of the baseball cap and sunglasses she was wearing. But something is familiar with her!.

"You had a chance! But you just standing there and gazed her like this." and he gestured my reaction while laughing.

"Ugh! Of course Im just surprised!" as my defense.

"Hahahaha so defensive Anntonnia. May you had a crush on her." he pointed his finger to me.

My eyes widen when I heard it from him. "You're crazy! how did you think that! Maybe you're the weird one!"

But He just shrug his shoulders.

And as his message alert tone, he quickly pick up and suddenly he screamed.

"Hey! Are you nuts! You are so embarassing!" as I complain to him.

"Oh my gosh. My crush texted me. We're going out this weekend."

Psh! Crush my ass. he will definitely not be taken seriously.

"Will you stop that. You're dating a random boys that you even barely know."

"Ugh! don't be a villain in my love life because you can't relate to me. I don't even know if you have a crush? You don't know the feeling my dear sister. The important thing is that my heart has known him for a long time."

"Just dream on my dear brother." I tease him.

"Hahaha. Its okay. Atleast Im happy. Unlike you!You just painting and watching some sports on tv. So boring!"