CHAPTER 19 - Echándote de Menos Michelle..

ANNTONNIA POV

Early before we fly to Philippines.

It's been 2 years when I felt that kind of feelings. I, myself maybe I named it as a puppy love. Its because I bias a person of some kind of mystery. Michelle, I never have been saw her for almost 2 years now. Even with her family we have no news. I am so sad that time because Im so excited to have our summer break but as I've said we never saw them. The dinner from the Ranch Esme, that was the last time I saw her.

I spent my vacation in painting or sometimes I attend the classes of cooking.

Then one day my phone pop up a notification, then I just realize that it's Michelle updated her square app for the first time!

I saw her post a view from a beach and the sunsets with her silhouette. There's something compelled me to paint her post. It takes time to finish it. And in a few days before it was over. She was almost always awake and his mother was reprimanding her.

"Wow! One of your hobbies, Painting is the most I impressed my dear sis! Its so beautiful." LJ said who entered my room without hesitation.

He was about to touch my painting, but scolded him. "Yah! What are you doing here! Don't touch it!"

"I'm not! You're so selfish!"

"Psh. This is mine. So please get out." as I shoo him.

"Nah! Mom is calling you several times, but here you are wasting your time on painting. Ugh. If the painting wasn't expensive I would have destroyed it. Because you hardly be called downstairs to join the meal." he complains.

"Ugh fine! Im going downstairs. So get out."

He marched out to my room. "Just make sure you come down as per Mom!" as he shout again."Or else I will drag you down there!"

Ugh. Fine. They are so annoying sometimes.

As their request I go downstairs.

"Oh Thank God! We thought you would grow some roots in your room, my dear Anntonnia." as my Mom place an extra plate for me to the table.

"Ugh. Moooom! No way. Its just that I'm busy, I have to finish those request and orders. Its not just to paint then tadah! Finished! My clients are so meticulous." I said.

Luckily I have an alibi. Last month I starts to accepts for those who wants a painting. After all, it was vacation and I didn't feel like going out.

"What I'm saying my dear, you don't go out much anymore. Before we came here you were even very excited and then suddenly you're like you're just locking yourself away and you've distracted yourself from painting. Your Dad and I want you to enjoy your vacation here in the US. Hmmm we'll leave tomorrow, for you to meet other people and to see new environment." my Mom said.

"Why do I feel like I can't do anything? Moooom pleaasee. I have to finish my painting." I said.

But as My Mom as my Mom. You can't break what she said. My Mom is more strict than Dad. That's why I'm more afraid of her than Dad. Dad is more sweet to us but I love my Mom, no offense.

"No. It's only now can we get out like this. Because next year, we don't know. Your Dad found a new business to invest in. Maybe our vacation won't be this long. So enjoy it. But if you like, you can come back here if you want." My mom.

I was surprised what she said.

"Wow. Really? Awwww. Even though it's sad that you will be busy, still we're happy with your new business venture Dad." Lj who spoke before me.