CHAPTER 20 - NIGHTMARE

Warning: This Chapter is a little heavy. Some scenes may trigger agony and sorrow in some readers. Please read at your own risk. Thank you.

TRIGGER WARNING: It contains brutal violence that may not suitable for those under age (below 18 years old) readers. You may skip it for your own good.

Inuulit ko ang istoryang ito ay hindi kuha sa tunay na buhay. Dulot lang ito ng aking malikot na imahinasyon at pagiging delulu as fan of Pordee. 😘

ANNTONIA POV

Months had passed..

It's sunday morning. As my routine just like the other day. I start my day to jog. After a long hour I decided to go home.

When I got home, I met one of the maids.

"Ma'am, your grandfather came home. He wants you to be there at the garden." she said.

"Oh thank you. I'll be there next." I said.

When I arrived at the garden, I saw my parents happily talking together with my grandpa.

"Anntonia my dear! hmmmmm." he hugs me tight.

"I miss you grandpa. You didn't say you were coming home so we can prepared for you." and I just kissed his cheek.

He waved his hands as if its okay. "Nah its okay. Besides, I won't be here for long and I have a short business matter to attend here in Thailand."

He led me to the table and started eating while talking. And she didn't expect to open up about my love life.

"Oh! Aldrin is so kind and gentleman. He was the only man who dared to talk to us to court Antonnia." My Mom proudly said.

"Well, I've known for too long his father so I know that He is the one for Princess." my Dad commented also.

"You've known your colleagues not his son." he quickly corrected Daddy." Well, I want to ask Anntonnia about it. Maybe she can arrange us to talk his boyfriend. No worries hija, just talking." my grandpa said.

"Ahm yes grandpa. He's okay with me, He is a gentleman and thoughtful." well, I can't think of anything to say about him. In our months of relationship, I noticed that he is strict and his clingyness. Sometimes it's too touchy that I doesn't like it. So lately I have been avoiding him because even to my friends I can barely talk to anymore. He is so possesive. He doesn't even allowed me to talk to any boys even if it's just a simple talking. That is why I am suffocating on his style.

"Oh, okay. Maybe you can invite him for dinner." he said.

"Oh! It's no longer! Because he's here." my Mom pointed the direction where Aldrin is coming towards us.

"Good morning my love." he suddenly kiss me and I just hide the awkwardness. It's good that grandpa is next to me, so that he can't be seen that I have something in my relationship with Aldrin.

"Ahm good morning, Aldrin meet my grandfather, grandpa my boyfriend." I simply introduced them each other.

Grandpa glance at me a long enough for me to notice but I just ignored it.

"I didn't know that Mr. Romero has a son. What do you do for living Mr.?"

My granpa ask a question. Well, its been a normal to us to hear that question.

"Well, as of now Sir I am busy with my schooling. I do some side jobs to our Company but its not too much coz sometimes I am more focusing to my study. And Oh I do some online gamings that's why people knows me and became famous. " Aldrin answered it in proudly voice.