CHAPTER 46 - EMPTINESS AND LONGING

SOMEONE'S POV

Habang sinusundan nila ang kotse ng mag anak na Lee ay may natanggap silang tawag mula sa kasosyo ng negosyo nito.

"what?! How did you know that it is a police?"

"Damn it. U turn tayo! Binabantayan ng pulis ang shipment galing Thailand. Malaking pera ang mawawala sa akin kung hahayaan ko iyon na masawata nila."

Maya't maya ay tumawag na siya kay Millie na nasa kabilang kotse. "Millie, ngayong gabi na ninyo isakatuparan! Wala na akong oras."

"Masusunod boss."

Huh. Akala niyo nanahimik na ako? Papunta la lang kayo. Pabalik na ako.

MCHELLE SEV DEE

ILANG bote na ba niya ito? Hindi na rin niya mabilang. Kanina pa sila dito pagkabukas ng bar na ito dito sa South.

Kahit man lang sa alak na ito ay maibsan ang sakit na nadarama. Alam niya sa oras na ito ay kasalukuyan ng ginaganap ang Engagement Party nito.

Ngumiti siya ng mapakla. How crazy it turns out the events for the two of us. Can I blame myself? Or can I blame someone out there? But its not. I can't.

"When you feel that you don't know where's direction you want to cross between those two roads. Stop and Just close your eyes. Don't choose when your heart full of hatred and sadness. It is difficult to do that I know. But trust me when you figure out what's in your heart, your mind follows. Pain is inevitable. That's the twin of love. There is no love that is all fun and laughter. Sometimes you will cry, hurt and a never ending sadness."

"Is that how your love to our late Grandma, grandpa.?"

"Sevie, Our love story is not like the others. We hate each other very much. We don't even have the similarities that normally a couples have. We have different perspective of life. She wants a soft hearted man while in the other hand I want a woman who can be a submissive to me. We have a both strong aura that can people feared and followed. But fate played a tricks on us. How can be possible for us that we love each other after those never ending fights, debates and competitions to each other. Your grandma is a strong woman, she holds nothing back even me. Haha. Hmmm. But do you know where is her soft spot? Her heart. Her heart to our family. To our daughter and to you my granddaughter. Did you know that she's the one who teach me to love her endless? Before, I promised that she's the one who must submit to me, but it turns out that I am the one who kneeled in front of her just to ask her hand and love. So I was saying is, Love is unpredictable. There were times that your love will try to test by the fate if how far can you go. Or how strong you are to hold that love. Be strong. Think how big your love is and decide wisely."

"Michelle?"

Tawag ng pangalan niya ang nagpagising sa kanya. Nakatulog na pala siya sa kalasingan. Nilibot niya ang kanyang paligid at hanggang ngayon ay nandito pa rin pala sila sa Bar.

Then I saw a man in his suit. Blurry pa ang kanyang tingin kaya hirap na hirap siyang mapagsino ang taong ito.

Maya't maya ay naramdaman na lang niyang may bumuhat sa kanya ngunit dahil sa pagiging alerto niya ay pumalag siya.

"Hey. Dont worry. Im not a bad person. I know you and your mother so well." muli na naman siyang inalalayan nito.

"Noooo..I want to drink moooreee." reklamo ko dito.

Nakipaghilahan pa siya dito bago siya sumuko at tuluyan na siya nitong nailabas sa Bar na kung saan sila nag inumang apat.

Pilit niyang minumulat ang kanyang mata ngunit hindi na niya kinaya. And then it became blurry and black.