Chapter 1

It was 6 o'clock, the hour of the madness of orders.

Way was fully prepared of what was about to happen. Him and his team were aware of the the wave of customers coming through the restaurant door.

He cooked and cooked, and made people happy: with his delicious dishes and his amazing smile. What a prince he is! Everyone loved and respected him. 

"So good as always! Way, you're the best! How are you still single?", a regular customer asked.

"Yuri, shhh... You forget what happened? I'm sorry from her part, Way. She's too silly sometimes", Earth, Yuri's husband apologized. He and Way knew each other from college, and remained friends still in present. 

"It's fine, Earth. It was long time ago, so Yuri got a point here. I need someone for me, and for my little princess, Ink." Way tried to smile, but he felt defeated by the frustration.

After a while, our hero started to feel some pressure in his chest, he was at the verge of crying again. Before someone sees him, Way he retired to the pantry, where no one could see his weakness. It was true, he felt alone and defeated since 2 years ago, when his ex-wife cheated on him. She left her daughter for money. That beastly woman! How could she do that? It was her own blood. 

She's now swimming in lux, when he's struggles from day to day. But he would do everything for Ink, she was his life now. His baby was just 8 years old. 

He knew that his daughter realized about his condition with her mother, and for a little girl she was matured enough to know the real reason for their divorce. At least this.

He checked his wrist watch. It was now 8:30 PM. Returned to the main room, he promised to himself that from that moment, no one will ever make him feel like a nobody again. He will fight for Ink, whatever the consequences and risks were. 

Speaking of wolf, his daughter returned together his sister, who was taking care of Ink, when he was at work. 

"Papa! I missed you so much!", Ink shouted in happiness, when she saw his father. 

Taking her in his arms, he kisses her two cheeks, with much parental love.

"I missed you too, my princess. How was your day?"

"Lovely! Aunt Annie bought me a new doll! Look!"

"Whoa, she's so pretty! But not like you!", she began to giggle at the father praise, hugging him tightly. 

"Boss, you can go. We will stay here much longer. It's fine." His colleague, Pon said.

"Are you sure, Pon?

"Absolutely."

"Fine."

With all being said, he took his daughter by his hand, saluted his teammates and clients, ready to leave.

But he felt something strange, like someone was watching him from afar.

Checking every corner of the room with his eyes, he hadn't notice anything until he saw an elegant stranger looking at him by the restaurant's left window. His gaze made him feel weird.

Way looked at him once more, before leaving.

"Who is that?"