Chapter 18

The car that had been sent by Pete to get his new family to safety had arrived in front of the gate. At the entrance, Ollie stood excitedly waiting to meet them.

Way, watching from the car window, was amazed at what his eyes had seen. Ink was in the same situation, along with Annie who had finally fulfilled her dream of being a rich girl like in the American movies.

After they got off the car, they wondered, walking their eyes from one side to the other of the unreal picture in front of them. The building was one, but the garden? Way felt like he was in heaven. He was already dreaming how he would grow fresh vegetables and fruits for his restaurant.

Ink could already see herself dancing, she wanted to do ballet as a child, but because it was expensive, her father wouldn't allow it. But that doesn't determine her from not learning the steps on the internet. Her dream was to find a wonderful land like in Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses. What girl, woman wouldn't want such a miracle? We are all princesses, no one can tell me that it is not true.

Instead, Annie was Annie. Clueless, Mean Girls, Legally Blonde, She's all that, Bring it On, Buffy Summers: A spoiled brat was written all over her, all that was left was to go blonde, and that's exactly what she had planned. She was going to be a b*tch who went shopping.

Pete from inside the mansion, smiled with joy when they saw all three of them marveling and daydreaming. He loved this, to see how his family was fulfilled.

Ollie was also smiling pleasantly. Indeed, Way's beauty was overwhelming, but his eyes absorbed another unreal being of his taste: Annie. The way she walked, the way she waved her hair, those big eyes, oh, and that model body! That was all Ollie had needed, and he was blushing.

He had started to sweat excessively from emotion. He swallowed hard, and was ready to give up on the mission, but that would have bothered Pete, and he didn't want to make a bad first impression because of his shyness.

Usually, Ollie was very serious, but now a weakness got in his way, and it happened to be Way's sister. Oh, Ollie, it's your turn, you're welcome!

Annie very excited, was carrying the heavy luggage behind her, because she couldn't come with only two clothes, right? It's not like she couldn't easily go back home to get her things done little by little. You got my sarcasm, didn't you?

Running away, this being eclipsed by the luxury of the place, didn't look where she was walking, and carelessly she got in the way of her own suitcase. Ollie noticing her, quickly managed to mitigate the fall, being the injured one instead.

And as it happens in clichéd love dramas, now Annie is on top of Ollie, staring straight into his eyes. The scene amazed the witnesses, who couldn't help but laugh. No one had expected one like this. It's shipping time!

After Annie recovered, she stood up quickly, remaining completely emotional. Both she and Ollie were blushing. They were so cute. Annie was instantly silent, and Ollie didn't know what to do next.

To lighten the awkward atmosphere, Pete decided to intervene, as Ollie had become useless. It was interesting to see his friend like this.

"It's good to see you here at last, my love."

"Pete, I didn't expect one like this.

It's like I'm caught in a movie!

Everything is gorgeous here!" Way exclaimed, clapping with so much enthusiasm.

"I'm glad, my dear, and you, Ink?

Is everything according to your requirements, dear princess?"

"It's too early for that!

We'll see."

"Ink!

It's not nice!" Way had warned her girl that this behavior is not in good taste. Ink had apologized, for fear of being held accountable.

"There's no need to apologize, honey.

It's normal to have doubts, it's a new place after all.

Way, it's okay."

"If you say so, I take your word for it."

"Way, Annie, Ink, this is my best friend, Ollie, who is also my right hand man.

He will be at your duty, for any problem you will have, when I am not present here, of course."

"Nice to meet you, Ollie!

You're quite a handsome man, don't you agree, Annie?"

Way winked at his sister, who gave him a sour look, making him chuckle secretly. He liked to make fun of his spoiled little sister.

Annie had tried hard to turn around to look Ollie in the eye again, so without looking at him she quickly said:

"Nice to meet you, I'm Annie."

"Ollie."

This behavior on the part of both of them had made Pete roll his eyes. He wasn't even like that in the beginning when they met Way. That's what he said, but we all know how embarrassed Pete was too.

In order for everything to go smoothly, Pete had ordered like a scout leader:

"Ollie, you're taking the princess to her room, while I'll take care of Way, respectively Annie.

Did I make myself understood?"

"Yes, sir!

Miss Ink, please follow me!" replied Ollie with a smile on his lips, his eyes twinkling. This had bewitched Ink, who without realizing it had said a truth:

"Now I understand why Aunt Annie likes you."

Ollie's eyes popped out of their sockets at those words, but he was also happy. It is said that children are always honest, saying everything they really see.

Luckily Annie didn't see that, otherwise Ink would have had the moral of life.

After he was sure that Annie was satisfied with her huge queen room, which Pete had purposely arranged for her to be happy, he finally had a moment of intimacy with his love, Way.

Pete decided that Way would stay in the same room with him, so their relationship would have become much closer. And of course, Pete's mind had already made a lot of less orthodox scenarios, but who doesn't have a fantasy sometimes about the person we feel attracted to?

Way was not such a sucker, he knew exactly what Pete was thinking, he was also a man after all. And he was completely okay with that, except that it wasn't the right time, especially with Ink around, who was very curious about her new home.

Everything seemed so wonderful, but an unexpected guest was going to shake their new accommodation a little.

And this one would not come alone, unfortunately.

Can't man have one happy day? For real?