Chapter 12

Sara arrived back at the villa of her "wonderful", extra rich fiancé, starting to cry in front of him. She was gesticulating like a great madwoman, when she related of the injustice done by her ex-husband. The male witness to this useless spectacle, named Daniel, sighed at Sara's stupid outburst. Even he could not agree with these extreme gestures:

"Enough, enough!

Please calm down, because my house is not an insane asylum, dear.

What did you expect when you went there?

For Way to give you Ink so easily?

You think too much, my dear.

You will get wrinkles from so much stress," Daniel said calmly, trying to make Sara feel better.

"I can't believe how unbearable he could be!

He threatened me, Dan!

That he won't allow me to see my daughter anymore!" screamed the woman, scaring all the servants.

"What should I do if you are impulsive?

Look how you act now, dear.

You disappoint me!

This is not how a lady like you should present herself in society.

Be more refined, if you want to stay by my side."

Dan's harsh words made Sara afraid. She had to continue playing the role of a devoted woman, in order not to lose what she had always wanted: a carefree life, full of luxury. Besides money, Dan was also very attractive, which was a plus for her. To be seen with such a quality man by the people around her, to brag about her power was her childhood dream.

"You are right, my love.

Okay, I'm fine now!

I have discharged myself enough.

But he's not alone now, Dan, he's got another insufferable next to him, and that looks like he's got the upper hand."

"Interesting.

Tell me more," declared Dan curiously, his eyes bright with impatience.

"Well, a certain Pete came, as if that was his name.

And he declared that he is Way's lover!

You realize? His boyfriend?

I did not expect Way to have such an inclination.

Now everything makes sense why it didn't work out between us.

Ugh, what a world!" the maniac screamed again.

Dan was left with a devilish grin on his face. 

This image worried Sara. Dan stared blankly, then started laughing like an anime psychopath.

Sara pulled away from Dan, to let him do his act until the end.

Scared, she asked him:

"Love, are you okay?..."

"IF I'M OK?

I AM IN ECSTASY, MY LOVE!

OH MY GOD!

THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!

PETE IS GAY!

IT'S INCREDIBLE!" exclaimed Dan with great happiness on his merciless face.

"Hang on, do you know this Pete?" Sara asked confused.

"If it's Pete who I think it is, definitely.

My dear, don't worry.

Your future husband will take care of both of them for you, both Pete and Way.