Chapter 7

Pete was in a hurry to quickly reach his father's house. He suspected that he was going to receive another severe reprimand.

But this time, he wouldn't care at all. Why?

Because he had found his purpose, his new life, and this was called: Way.

"You're here, sir.

 Your father is mad, like incredibly mad.

 I think the main reason is that rude woman.", Ollie stated disgusted.

"It's alright, Ollie!

I can deal with this again. I'm doing this since childhood, that's my life, I guess, pretty boring. 

BUT!

This is about to change. Believe me! 

I will not be a nice Pete anymore. I will fight for my life.

It's time!", our hero promised to himself, while looking fierce.

As expected, his father was in the office with that annoying woman. Her gaze was sending stings, and the smile was a mean one like a rude "diva". He already wanted to leave, he was fed up with the whole situation. Extremely boring everything!

"Look what we have here, the wandering prince!

Good evening, son!

I have had some complaints.

I think you know what it is about.", his father's expression was serious. Pete was struggling not to be weak. He had to win. Not to submit to the misery of his family again.

"Indeed, father.

 If you called me here to hear the lies of this cunning woman, who, let's be serious, only wants money and to brag about our name, then this is superfluous.

I will not marry this witch!

I don't know what wrong with you, but daddy, please stop, it's not working for you."

Pete had started to breathe more and more frequently, the adrenaline was giving him goosebumps. He could not turn back from the road, he had to fight to the end.

Meanwhile, his father was shocked by his son's affirmations. Trying not to make a scene, he answered clearly:

"My dear, are you having a worse period? 

You are a bit agitated.

Believe me, Fah is a very mature and intelligent young lady.

She is exactly the type of woman...", his words were interrupted by his son's truth.

"Who can manipulate me the way you want.

Isn't this the truth, father?

I'm not stupid anymore."

Fah started to roll her eyes, and Pete noticed it. 

So that was it. This woman was going to monitor every step, if he married her. She was effectively his father's spy. Unfortunately for her, Pete knew his father all too well. He could not catch him in the race so quickly.

"What?

 Where did you get such a crazy idea?", his dad asked bothered, because he didn't know how to defend himself.

"C'mon, father, I was raised by you.

  I know you better than everyone.

  Good, If I clarified everything, I would like to make myself invisible.