Chapter 16

The morning had turned out to be a gloomy one, because of the lightning rain that was going to storm the city that was always full of heat. However, inside Way's bedroom, the love in the air made everything feel good.

Cuddled under the blanket, Pete and Way woke up with big, very satisfied smiles. Nothing else happened that night. Fatigue had spoken the night before, so the two fell asleep instantly, feeling protected in each other's arms.

Pete was very happy. He had not expected that his life would take such a pleasant turn.

He had dreamed of these tender moments with Way, from the first moment he saw him. And now, with Way by his side, he couldn't believe it.

Way, on the other hand, feels just as happy. He had realized that Pete could give him that fairytale love, which he had dreamed of as a small child. Unfortunately, he hadn't had one with Sara.

But life can offer you something much better, if you have patience.

"Pete, go take a shower first.

I'll go make the coffee," said Way smiling.

"Okay," answered Pete with heart-shaped eyes, from so much love.

In the kitchen, Way looked out the window, noticing the storm that was getting closer and closer. Worried, he quickly called Annie to see where she was.

In his mind, Way had looked troubled, the father sensors had started to appear: "Annie, why don't you answer? Where do you keep that phone? I hope you're all right..."

Lost in thought, Way had forgotten about the coffee, which had already started boiling, when Pete appeared in the kitchen, quickly turning off the fire on the stove.

"My dear, are you okay?

I see you lost in thoughts."

As soon as he turned around, Way's cheeks immediately turned red. Pete was sitting bare-chested in front of him, fresh out of the shower. Way had begun to sweat in front of the seduction. What had made Way think in the erotic zone was not Pete's well-worked abdomen, but his well-developed tiddies, whose hard nipples awakened Way's deepest fantasies.

Trying not to seem visibly moved by the gorgeous nakedness of the man in question, Way had begun to stammer.

"Everything is ok..

Believe me.

I'm just worried about the girls.

They haven't gotten home yet, and outside I can see a storm coming.", Way declared with his eyes still focused on Pete's bare chest. The seductive man realized what was happening, and decided to make Way he feels even more uncomfortable:

"Baby, my eyes are higher."

Pete's teasing had made Way feel defeated. The pressure in his body had been hit even more when a loud thunder was heard, causing Way to panic and seek protection directly in Pete's bare chest.

Feeling the pleasant smell of the loved one, Way warmed up even more. Taking Way's embarrassed face in his hands, Pete declared his feelings again, before stepping up and asking for consent, as a gentleman should:

"Way, I really like you.

I'm not playing with you.

I'm very sure of my feelings."

"I like you too, Pete."

"Can I steal a little kiss from you?

I can't take it anymore..." Pete declared, breathless with emotion.