Chapter 4

Pete woke up with a great smile on his face. The pretty babe from last night made him a new man. He wanted to fight for his love. This time he knew that if he didn't try, he would regret it for the rest of his life.

"Oh, I can't wait to see him again.", Pete admitted with impatience. He checked his watch, and he sighted, when he saw the actual hour:

"It's just 9 A.M...

 What a nuisance!

 It's too early to go there. Is it?

C'mon, Pete, don't be a creep again.

You already scared the man last night with your stalking attitude.

Ugh, why I'm so stupid?"

Our hero was whining too loud, that he scared Ollie, who rushed into his friend's room, ready to attack.

"Who? Where?

 Sir, are you alright?", the right hand asked worried.

"Why I'm such an awkward person, Ollie?

 I hate myself.

Maybe he thinks I'm a serial killer or something?

Oh, no!", Pete was laying on his bed very dramatic, whining excessively.

"Your father? I don't think that, sir.

 Last nigh you were amazing! I'm proud of you!", Ollie showed as well as the hand emoticon an OK sign.

"My father? What?

 WAIT! MY FATHER! 

Oh, no! That's it, please, Ollie, my dear friend, kill me.

Maybe I will meet him again in the next life.

He doesn't deserve a coward."

"Sir, I'm confused.

 About who are you talking about?", Ollie stated curious.

"Oh, I'm sorry.

I have to tell you something, or about someone I met last night."

The excitement from Pete's part made Ollie laugh. He never saw his best friend so happy, and this behavior has been lacking for many years.

                                                                                             *

It took a while for  Pete to tell all that he had to said about the gorgeous prince that he was stalking from outside the window. Ollie was surprised, because Pete never had an interest about same sex before. Suspicious.

"Sir, are you sure that you're in love?

  You didn't ever spoked to him.

  What you did, and I'm saying this as a friend, was to watch him from afar as a creep."

Pete gasped at Ollie's words. His friend just confirmed his fears, and now he felt discouraged once again.

"Thank you so much.

  You're really helping me bury my own grave of shame."

"Pete, don't get me wrong. I'm glad that you like someone.

  But you know your situation. Your father will never approve about this.

  Speaking of that, he already send that woman here for you to chat."

"I was afraid of this.

  Don't worry, I will handle her.

  After that, you need to help me buy new clothes and exercise some flirting.", Pete declared sending a kiss to his friend. Ollie cringed.