13.

Nysa dreams for the first time while being on the island to only download messages from the Higher being themselves. Walking into the fog, where the pearly gates stand tall, Nysa sees a few winged people holding scrolls running around urgently. With her feet touching the vaporized ground, she turns to see a face she hasn't seen before. "Is this a dream?" Nysa says as the Higher being guides her to their chair.

The angels stop as if time froze looking wherever they were heading as the Higher being called in the Oracle.

"When you look into the crystal what do you see?" The Higher being whispers in Nysa's ear.

Nysa squints seeing herself painting in a room she doesn't recognize, wearing a silk pressed dress with her hair flowing down her back, smiling.

"Me? That's me?" She utters out, surprised.

The Higher being nods while having the memory enhanced clearer for her to almost see Fisher but gets woken by thunder on the island.

"We have to move!" Brooks yells out as they untie their hammocks and gather what they need.

"Wait–what's going on?" Nysa says, rubbing her eyes as she gets out the hammock she was in.

Dov ties up the fruit then tosses Fisher another as they're is two bags worth of fruit for them to live off.

"Storm, they get bad around this time especially the tide!" Brooks yells over the now down pouring rain.

Keon slings the fish over his shoulder then walks off with Brooks as they head to the cave they go to when the weather is bad as it is now.

"How long does it last?" Fisher asks, dropping the bag inside the cave with the rest.

Keon shakes his hair and shrugs, "Sometimes a week, an hour."

Dov ties her hair back as it's soaked and clinging to the back of her neck.

"And we have to sleep on this hardened rock floor?" Fisher asks low.

Keon scoffs, annoyed by his innocent boy act.

"Can you act like a mature adult for once instead of some dull headed insolent?"

Fisher looks at Keon, offended, saying, "Excuse me? What did you just say?"

Keon tosses what he had picked up and goes toe to toe with Fisher.

"You act as if everything has to be one way when in reality it's just the way it's presented to you."

Fisher gets closer to Keon and shoves his shoulder, "Stop acting all high and mighty just because you think you know more than I do."

Keon chuckles and swings at Fisher but Brooks gets in the middle breaking up the small fight between the both of them.

"Relax! There's no need to be throwing hands right now."

Dov nods dusting her hands off on her shorts, "Yeah, you guys can't be all pissy and throwing punches over stupid shit."

Nysa, the only one in her own world, keeps replaying the dream she had before they had to relocate.

"He's only trying to show out because of Marina," Fisher says truthfully.

Keon brushes off what Fisher just said and shakes his head.

"You don't know anything."

Fisher laughs now, "You think she'll trust you after she found out your secret?"

Catching his attention, Keon grabs Fisher's shirt collar and pins him to the cave wall.

"What did you just say?" Keon says through killer instincts and a murderous gaze. 

Now out of her head and seeing Keon act the way he was towards Fisher, Nysa pushes Keon off him and protects Fisher.

"Can you lay off him already?" Nysa says toughly.

Keon raises his hands in defense mode but then shakes his head pissed at the whole situation including his own emotions.

"No, okay no. I won't lay off him. He's a child compared to the rest of us. He acts like a silverspoon child who has to have everything his way. As for us, we all survived to get where we are. So if we have to sleep on the damn floor that's what we do."

Nysa tries to understand Keon but shakes her head now.

"Did the fact that you could bring back and kill things be a major part of you guys surviving?"

Keon's jaw tightens looking at Dov as she told when he specifically asked her not to.

"Sorry," Dov mouths to him, moving behind Brooks.

"Yes, I can do such things. What's the issue?"

Nysa shrugs, "You could have mentioned it to me while we were alone."

Keon now laughs a good laugh looking at Nysa cold heartedly trying to stuff the emotions he has towards her down.

"You aren't anything to me so why should I?"

Hitting something he shouldn't have, Nysa nods, turning her back to him helping Fisher to sit on the other side of the cave.

****

On the island of Isle of Delos, Apollo was writing on a scroll as cupid himself was hovering on a puffy cloud admiring the work he was scribbling out.

"Who is this poem for?" Cupid asks as his curly brown hair springs out onto his forehead.

Apollo smiles, "It's more like a letter to my son," Still writing, Cupid giggles.

"Son? You? The Apollo has a son?"

Apollo smiles wider, "Best thing that ever happened."

Cupid sits up now scratching his head confused and asks, "Who is the woman?"

Apollo shakes his head still writing, "Doesn't matter, she changed for the worse and we haven't spoken since."

Cupid folds his legs, "Where is he now? Your son?"

Apollo looks up to Cupid and sighs, "He was sent away on his mother's request but if I had it my way he would be here with me."

Tilting his head he looks at Apollo's old paintings of a boy smiling then nods.

"So those are of him? He looks like you."

Apollo smiles up at the oil paintings, "He was a curious one, always had questions for everything and when I would explain exactly what he asked of me, he would chuckle and run off yelling something silly."

Cupid lays on his arms on the clouds looking down at Apollo seeing how he missed his son deeply.

"Should we get him back?" Cupid asks sincerely.

Apollo shakes his head, "If anyone knew they would want him killed just because of who his mother is. He's better where he is now until he turns an age where he can find his way back here."

Cupid tilts his head again, "Why hasn't he?"

Apollo puts his quill pen down and rolls up the scroll he was writing on, "Come on, let's go get some food before there's only rations left."

Floating alongside him from above, Cupid goes with Apollo but still in deep wonder.