21.

Aphrodite hearing Saphrina is dead and Titans are after Ares and the kids, got her thinking of a plan to finally have Ares to herself once and for all.

"Time to talk to Zeus," She says to herself smiling while applying red lipstick as a servant holds a hand held mirror to her perfectly flawless skin.

Transporting to where Zeus is, Aphrodite bows then fixes her dress as it's scrunched at the bottom.

"I'm here to make a proposition to get your son's life in check, your all Mighty."

Zeus sits back listening to Aphrodite's ridiculous proposal then sits forward as she says, "I'll make sure the girl never makes it out the pit you have her in now like her mother," Causing Zeus to nod in agreement.

"Making that abomination's life miserable is the best idea I heard, the rest was actually irrelevant."

Aphrodite scoffs but gleams with triumph,knowing she's going to have Ares to herself again.

"Now you're dismissed," Waving Aphrodite off, Zeus leaves his pedestal to check on Nysa in the pit.

"How's my granddaughter do-" He looks down to see she isn't there.

Infuriated, Zeus calls out to his men,"Now where did she go! I swear her and her mother are like Houdini and a pain in my side," Shaking his head he sighs with exhaustion.

****

Nysa, running, found a way to make it to the Underworld, going to Keon learning her abilities with the help of the angel messages sent through her dreams and thoughts being able to leave the pit just like her mom once did with the help of the Higher being. 

Grappling onto the shredded ends of her skirt, Nysa sees Keon and Apollo looking over a scroll while in front of a vintage chair malted into the ground. 

Hearing tethered footsteps rushing towards them, both Apollo and Keon look up to see Nysa all dirtied with dirt patches all over her clothing and face.

"Before you ask, I did crawl out of a hole," Nysa says catching her breath.

Keon gives the scroll to his dad and brings Nysa to where he now resides in the Underworld, with a cave-like skyline but granite like features for walls and furniture darkened with a charcoal color to highlight the eerie and darkness to where they really are.

"Were you captured or something? Why were you in a hole? How did you get out?"

Keon grabs a rag with water already sloshing around in the wooden bowl he has in the other hand.

Nysa sits on the stone feature couch that actually felt like memory foam once you leaned more into it.

"My grandfather Zeus, he hates who I am because of my mother and the pettiness he felt towards my mother."

Keon sits next to Nysa, asking for permission before touching the areas where dirt spots were formed, Nysa nods as he wipes it all away.

"Are you hurt? I mean did they hurt you?"

Nysa shakes her head, "Just tiny scrapes here and there but nothing that may cause me grave danger."

Keon puts the rag and bowl down and looks to Nysa actually having time to tell her how he feels.

"I'll get you something to eat then I actually want to tell you something," Keon says while getting up and having his now servants prepare food for them both.

Nysa yawns out of exhaustion from escaping, laying down on the couch, nodding.

"Thank you," She sweetly says while drifting off to sleep.

Keon looks at her and smiles to himself taking a mental picture of her peacefully sleeping. 

"Young sir, pigeon or geese?" A servant asks Keon as they're gathering ingredients.

Turning, Keon says geese then helps with washing the vegetables as he lets Nysa sleep until the food is done.

Once the food is prepared, Apollo walks in with wine.

"Son, I took a trip and picked up the best tasting wine for us to try out," Happily he places the wine on the stone table then sees Nysa asleep.

"Oh–my apologies, I didn't know your lady friend was still here. Is she alright?"

Keon nods, "I think I want to marry her, dad."

Apollo holds his chest surprised, "Marry? You want to marry your lady friend over there?"

Keon looks to his dad, "Ever since I saw her, I knew, but with the chaos that was stirred up, it blinded me from my own emotions for a while."

Apollo nods in understanding, "And now you have clarity?"

"I do, I really do, dad."

Apollo holds his son's shoulders as he says, "If you are really sure, do you know what that means and what comes with marrying her kind?"

Keon looks to Nysa then Apollo, "She's all I want dad, I'll be dumb if I just let her go just because of something she has no control over."

Apollo pulls Keon into a hug nodding, "Then I give you two my blessings to a beautiful ceremony of happiness and bliss, my amazing son."

"Thank you dad," Keon hugs Apollo back but then says, "Wait what if she doesn't want to—I mean get married?"

Apollo looks over to Nysa, "I don't think she'll escape a hole and make her way over to you if she didn't feel strongly for you as you do to her."

Stretching awake, Nysa opens her eyes to see Apollo opening the wine bottle and Keon setting the table.

"I hope I wasn't asleep that long," Nysa says lightly.

Keon shook his head with a no then had his servants get her cleaned up fully so that she could change out of her dirtied clothes.

Waiting at the table, Apollo squeezes his son's hand for reassurance and when Nysa walks out in an opaque dress with her long curled midnight colored hair to the sides of her perfectly glowing skin, with matching shoes and jewelry to go with her features to perfect the look. 

"Wow breathtaking," Keon says without thinking but having Nysa smile as he says it.

"Thank you," Nysa says while sitting and Apollo passes her some wine.

Raising his glass midway, Apollo says, "For her safety and well-being," Keon repeats what his father says then takes a sip watching as Nysa takes a bit out of the food laid out on the plate placed right in front of her.

The only thing threatening to leave Keon's lips at this moment was, marry me, but how things turned out, he knows he would have to show her how deeply he feels for her instead of just speaking it out.

So, cutting into the cooked goose meat, he takes a bite and stays quiet the remainder of the evening.