chapter one 🫰

This is my first bl ff and I need your time and support for this book.... I am a Wangxian fan who wanted to give some views about it so I tried to write about it in the form of a book...

Main character
- Wei wuxian (Wei Ying, yilling patriarch)

- lan wangji ( lan zhan, hanguang-jun)

Second main lead
- lan xichen
-jiang cheng

Third main lead
-lan Sizhui (A-Yuan)
-jin ling

Other characters
Wen Qing
Wen Ning
Nei huaisang
Nei mingjue
Wen Chao
Wen rouhan
Lan Qiren
Lan JingYi
Jiang yanli
Jin zixuan
Jin guangyao
Jin guangshan
Jin zixun
Madam jin
Su she
Sect leader yao

Others will be added according to the story ..

Let's start the story

WE Are From the FUTURE

Lan JingYi and Jin ling entered the wei wuxian's experiment room to see his new invention that he was doing since one year. They asked him but he didn't tell them about that. Everyone was curious.when he was busy with his cabbage they entered into his room to see what he was doing for one year.

Lan Sizhui wanted to stop them but ended up entering with them in the room "JingYi please don't touch anything otherwise baba will scold you and you Jin ling don't support him."

JingYi rolled his eyes and answered him "Sizhui why do you fear so much. It's not like we are stealing something or destroying them. We just want to sneak on them from afar."

Jin ling supported him "Sizhui we will just look, that too far what is there to be afraid".

Sizhui helplessly looked at them and sighed. After standing there for a while Sizhui started to look all around the room. There were lots of books and talismans. There were many gadgets. All were invented by wei wuxian and were used when they needed with assistance of Wei wuxian.

Jin ling " where did he keep it." Sizhui looked at them " if you both aren't able to find his invention then we can leave the room."

Lan JingYi immediately said " we have already taken the risk then why we should leave the room without even giving a look to that" Jin ling also nodded and then started looking for the experiment.

Sizhui also started looking at his other inventions. He found a new version of compass, magical net,few balls, lamps, flags etc. while going through he found a book named "Grandmaster of demonic cultivation"
He kept looking at the book.

He knew that the book belongs to his baba. He wanted to look at a book from near even though he wanted to see what was in that book. He looked here and there then picked up the book.He caressed the title then tried to open the book but he couldn't then turn the book and saw something scribbled on it. He read the "story of the grandmaster of demonic cultivation and the reason why he became so".

After reading the summary he again turned the book and tried to open but couldn't. Sizhui wanted to know about Wei Ying. He knew a few things but wanted to know more. Meanwhile JingYi found the experiment and shouted excitedly "Found it" the rest looked at him then marched to him.

They looked at the thing and frowned because they found a talisman "really he was busy making this damn talisman for one year. What a waste" Jin ling said with a boring expression.

"for what purpose it is used" said JingYi while examining the talisman. Sizhui who was holding the book looked at the talisman with curiosity and asked JingYi to give the talisman to him. JingYi did the same and Sizhui too tried to read what was written on it but couldn't.