chapter eight 🫰

In less than three days, almost all of the cultivators learned a terrifying piece of news: Wei WuXian, the one who defected from the Jiang Sect and made his own home in Yiling, had created the highest level of fierce corpse yet. It was incomparably fast, strong, fearless, and vicious.

One day, he was shopping in Yiling with his worker when a familiar figure suddenly flashed in the alley before him. Wei WuXian's gaze froze. He followed without making a sound. Behind the figure, the two arrived at a small yard. As soon as they went in, the doors of the yard were closed.

A cold voice came forth, "Get out."

Jiang Cheng was standing behind them. He was the one who shut the door. The words were directed at Wen Ning.

A woman stood in the yard, Wei WuXian felt his throat swell, "... Shijie."

Wei wuxian emotionally looked at his siblings..." you came to meet me shijie"

Yanli smiled little " why not Xian...you are my brother"

"Thank you jiang cheng" said Wei wuxian while wiping his tears.

"Fool I don't need your thanks " replied jiang cheng.

"Shijie you are looking beautiful in that dress" complimented Wei wuxian his sister with tears.

Yanli shyly smiled " thank you xian"

Wei WuXian walked a few steps closer to her, "Shijie... you're?"

Jiang Cheng, "What? You think she's marrying you?"

Wei WuXian, "You can shut up."

Her cheeks flushed slightly, "A-Xian, I'll... be married soon. I came for you to see..."

Wei WuXian finally smiled, "I know! I heard..."

Jiang Cheng, "Who did you hear it from?"

Wei WuXian, "None of your business."

Jiang cheng glared lan zhan for spilling the beans before he can meet Wei wuxian. Did lan zhan care for it... no, he even didn't look at jiang cheng.

"Cheng Don't look at lan zhan like that. We are friends and he did nothing wrong by telling me" said Wei wuxian like warning him so that burning cheng couldn't yell at lan zhan.

"Yes, sect leader Jiang I am with young master wei" xichen tried to save his baby brother from an angry lotus.

Jin zixuan also wanted to say something but he can't afford to annoy any of his brother in law so he kept his mouth shut.

Others ignored their family drama as it had nothing to do with them.

Jiang YanLi spoke shyly, "But... I'm the only one who's here. You won't be able to see the groom."

Wei WuXian pretended that he didn't care, "It's not like I want to look at some groom."

A-Xian... Give a courtesy name."

Wei WuXian, "What courtesy name?"

Jiang Cheng, "The courtesy name of my unborn nephew."

Everyone opened their mouth in shock...

Yanli and jin zixuan was red like tomato and looking at ground.

"Congratulations shijie" happily chirped Wei wuxian

"Tha.. thank you xian" she replied shyly without looking at any one.

"Congratulations, young mistress Jin you are coming" said lan JingYi with smrik on which Jin ling sulked.

"Congratulations son and you too yanli" said madam Jin and jin guanshan