chapter seven 🫰

Their lips were so close that at any moment they could be stuck together. Before anything can happen " Xian ge" they immediately moved and looked here and there.

"Xian ge can't this brother stay with us" asked Yuan with hope.

"Oho, his family will be worried if he will stay here as they are waiting for him" on listening to this he became sad.

After sometime Lan zhan left from there.

Sizhui was embarrassed for disturbing his parents romance. But who were red due this felt relieved. Cheng and master lan were the ones who were most grateful to Sizhui.

Lan zhan has different kinds of emotions which weren't recognised by his brother and son. Sizhui was afraid that maybe his father didn't like it as he snatched his chance with Wei wuxian. He wasn't able to look at him.

One side lan zhan was thankful to his son for making him escape from an embarrassment moment.But he was disappointed too as he missed the chance to kiss his Wei Ying

"Thank you for saving my brother" said cheng.

On the other hand Nei huaisang winched "you are bad son Sizhui" with a disappointed face. His brother immediately glared at him and hide his face with the fan.

"Sizhui you really liked hanguang-jun" said lan JingYi.

Wei wuxian didn't know how to react to it he kept looking at people's reactions.

Su she "these wen dogs are always lucky for both....this wen dog always comes to save hanguang-jun in both time line"

On his way back up the mountain, Wei WuXian finally realized that he was the one who promised to treat Lan WangJi to a meal, yet in the end, the two of them parted ways in an atmosphere less than relaxed. It went without saying that he forgot to pay for the meal as well.

Wei WuXian thought, Well, Lan Zhan is so rich anyways. It's no big deal if he paid for me once more. Speaking of it, he still has money on him, doesn't he? It couldn't have been all used up after just buying a few children's toys. If the worst comes to worst, I'll just treat him again next time... How could there be a next time?

"Don't mind" said lan zhan with a straight face.

"I know lan zhan...my friend is super rich" exclaimed Wei wuxian with a smile.

"Wei wuxian, how can you spend his money" shouted Jiang cheng as he didn't like their closeness.

"Sect leader Jiang, my brother wouldn't mind it so relax" said lan xichen with a smile.

Cheng felt irritated with his smile and annoyingly said " relax my foot, I will pay you back"

Lan zhan ignored Cheng like he never existed.

Wen Yuan held him in one hand and a wooden sword in the other, wearing the grass butterfly on his head, "Brother Xian, would Brother Rich ever come here again?"

Wei WuXian bursted, "Who's Brother Rich?"

Wen Yuan answered seriously, "The rich brother is Brother Rich."

Wei WuXian, "Then what about me?"

As expected, Wen Yuan answered, "You are Brother Xian. Brother Poor."

Laughter ranged in the hall and wei wuxian looked at Sizhui with a betrayed expression" A-Yuan do you really love lan zhan more than me. I am hurt " said dramatically.